• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*ARTICHEKT*s whitelist application

ARTICHEKT

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: ARTICHEKT
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no
  4. Referral(s): LUCKYMCNEID
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from LUCKYMCNEID, he is in my school and he told me to write an application to this server because he thinks it is really good and we would like to play together.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a nice and helpful minecraftplayer who likes working together with other people from different countries. I am playing Minecraft since about one year and have been making experience on a few other servers. The other servers where all not so awsome but in school, LUCKYMCNEID told me alot about herocraft and I really liked it! On the wiki and the website I have been reading more about it and I think that herocraft is a really good server with a unique gameplay. I like doing alot of different things like Mining, Farming and Building. The Combination off all of them is just awsome if I can do them with other "Minecraftians" from all around the world. I really like the idea of playing on this server and if I get accepted I will try everything I can to help making this server even better than it is already.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCA9
  10. Additional Info: Besides Minecraft watching Videos and Chatting with people on Facebook are the main things I do on the PC. I listen to alot of different music and for sports I have swimming and hap ki do lessons. I also play the Drums and like meeting my friends for Sports or Chilling. Being accepted at herocraft would make me really happy because I hope to soon play with all the other people on it!