• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arkelos Whitelist App

Vardak

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Arkelos
  2. Location & Age: 21, New York, subject to change soon ;D
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None, from my recollection.
  4. Referral(s): None :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Used to play on the Vardak account long ago, I gave that account to my Fiancee, who is also applying.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would like to play on my new main account, I gave my Fiancee Roxxy the Vardak account so she may be able to play Herocraft, and I also would like to rejoin with my new account in hopes of playing with a few friends, new and old :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCA7}
  10. Additional Info: This is John, the old owner of the Vardak account. I do not have access to the account because my Fiancee has the account and I'm going to be joining her in playing Herocraft. I can't wait to see you all.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
There was some more confusion with the other account that got posted right after you sai at I could review.

@Thamerwaste can I review this one? Just want to be sure.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
This is of a similar situation to the other one.

This account can be whitelisted however, if it is clean, as long as he other, older one is not.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.