• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

arikanarie whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • In-game name: arikanarie
  • Location and Age: 21
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): none im good for the admins and im helping them much.
  • Referral(s): some boy from the netherlands.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes why not fote for such a awesome server!?
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? i heard this server from my friend. he loves it.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HCa10}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: because i love this server and i will vote many times.
  • Additional Info: i love to survive and make friends so i can survive with them.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: arikanarie
  • Location and Age: 21
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): none im good for the admins and im helping them much.
  • Referral(s): some boy from the netherlands.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes why not fote for such a awesome server!?
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? i heard this server from my friend. he loves it.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HCa10}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: because i love this server and i will vote many times.
  • Additional Info: i love to survive and make friends so i can survive with them.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
And explain these:

[0] => bID# 358071 mc2.joe.to .:. ban evasion
[1] => bID# 311718 mc.themonarch.tk .:. Griefer + Using Hacks

[username] => arikanarie
[issuer] => MJCS
[server] => mc2.joe.to
[reason] => ban evasion
[time] => 2011-09-09 10:30:55

noahtje33 is my brother leviiscool is my other brother and idk what that hacking is i dont know that server.
maybe my brothers?

well idk but i never been on a server like that the only one that could have been is i think noahtje33 and i think that u guys are looking at the ips and we all have the same ip

my name is arikanarie and i have never been on such servers i acuilly think my brother noahtje33 is behind this all
i just love this server and dont want to ruin this chance

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my name is arikanarie and i have never been on such servers i acuilly think my brother noahtje33 is behind this all
i just love this server and dont want to ruin this chance

I am having serious doubts about your age. I am going to leave you on the greylist for now. Feel free to reapply in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.