• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ares419 Application

ares419

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ares419
  2. Location & Age: 16, Missouri
  3. Previous Bans: None
  4. Referral(s): GR7M
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: GR7M
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to try new things including a pvp server, plus i do what i am asked and when i am asked of.
  9. Special key: HCA7
  10. Additional Info: I don't like to greif or anything like that. I have been playing minecraft for a few months now. Would love to play on the server, sounds really awesome!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
If you could, add some more details in about yourself, things that interest you etc. It helps me get to know how you will fit in on the server.

ares419

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Ares419
  2. Location & Age: 16, Missouri
  3. Previous Bans: None
  4. Referral(s): GR7M
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: GR7M
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love to try new things including a pvp server, plus i do what i am asked and when i am asked of.
  9. Special key: HCA7
  10. Additional Info: I don't like to greif or anything like that. I have been playing minecraft for a few months now. Would love to play on the server, sounds really awesome! I like to build things. it may just look stupid but they all have a role that will help me or other people survive. I also like to help out people in any way that i can, if they need me I will stop what i am doing and go back to it later to help someone out.