• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Architecture Contest! (Spire Edition)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Typical, Architect comp and I'm tied up and busy till next week :(

Ah well I'll jump into the next one.
That still leaves you a week Kiwi

S

Sir_Firebus

I finished my snow spire in SP but I can't build it on HC because everytime I log in it says "Disconnected by Server Pending Investigation"

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So I finished the last bit of my Forest Spire by logging in at minecraft.net and playing in browser after my laptop died. Now thats not working and my desktop Dinosaur wont run MC :(. So the epic sand spire I had planned might be a no go. I am going to do whatever I can to get online. My forest spire turned out pretty good I think, but my sand spire concept is even better. I really hope I get the chance to enter it.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Do we need to build the base for the beacon? It's a bit expensive, so I'd prefer to know if I have to put it in
Also can the spires be judged with the beacons in place? My design looks even better with the beacons in

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Got a new laptop. Looks like I will be building a sand spire afterall

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Shucks, I've been wanting that one for a long time.[DOUBLEPOST=1354076329,1354075501][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh oh never mind if I win Emma be Princess j2gay

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You don't need to build the beacons yourself. I'm more than happy to add them in at a later date for judging I just want you too include a place for them into the design.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So my new laptop came preinstalled with windows 8. I will just say that it makes vista look good. If I can ever make it work I may finish my sand spire yet.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

faredX

Gold
DYSqS.jpg