• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Architecture Contest! (Spire Edition)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Despite laptop issues I have managed to complete my sand spire. It didn't turn out quite as epic as I had hoped but its still pretty cool.

ImLeeRii

Gold
e_o

Ah, darn. I missed my chance to participate. Well, I missed the chance to start on my build at an appropriate time. One day builds are somewhat easy when it's in creative with special plug-ins/mods only! :<

Hope all the entries look cool and good luck to those who entered. :) I'm looking forward to the future build contests as well.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
As the contest is now officialy closed, with building permission in Flatlands off, I just wanted to say, best of luck to all of those who entered - It was nice logging in and being surrounded by so many works of architectural amazement.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
As the contest is now officialy closed, with building permission in Flatlands off, I just wanted to say, best of luck to all of those who entered - It was nice logging in and being surrounded by so many works of architectural amazement.

Agreed, many very spectacular builds, I'm curious to see who will come out on top

MajorasMask

Ungodly
HOOOOOOOOOLY.... Congratz North! :O You won BOTH!?! Shit son, double the rewards? :p (Make him walk around with two pets ha ha).

Yeah.. and err.. congrats to you too JenksLaw.... *Grumbles*

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
First Post has been updated with all the winners and the runner ups.

Once again thank you to all the contestants that entered and put in as much effort as you guys did. The builds looked amazing and we've made schematics of every spire so that if the need arises we have them for future use.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I thought they were all really good, tbh (minus the ones that weren't completed at all)

Would there be any way for participants to know why they didn't come first (or to the very least, get into a 1st, 2nd or 3rd category)? From my perspective, i'd like to know how I could have improved my spire (or, if there was anything specific which I did to make me come 4th).

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Would there be any way for participants to know why they didn't come first (or to the very least, get into a 1st, 2nd or 3rd category)? From my perspective, i'd like to know how I could have improved my spire (or, if there was anything specific which I did to make me come 4th).

I can give you the answer on yours from my point of view if you like. I will pm it to you =)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The mod+ staff voted on what they thought were the best looking "spires" for the map. I voted based on what I thought was pleasing to the eye and would work as a spire.
Doesn't mean you had a "bad" design or anything. I didnt look at who made which ones, just voted on the ones I liked and then went back to check the names.