• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read April 20th to 22rd = No Whitelist + DOUBLE EXP weekend!

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Beat's "No Whitelist Weekend" - Challenge

Choose one of the new players to be your Protege and see how far you can get him out of Dragongard + camped Area, before he dies (and trust me, he will).

You must not use the Herogates, you may not use skills such as recall, port, groupteleport, quicken, etc.

;)
I'm gonna lash me up a bitch noob and win this competition. :)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
What I think would be hilarious, similar to upb34t's idea, is to bring some random noob to your town, and bring them to a secluded room or cell, with nether items, fire, lava, etc. in it. Have some of your townies standing around a fire or lava or cauldron, with skins of people with dark robes covering their face. Holding books maybe or sneaking in the room.

Have them all say in local chat "Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!" and have a player dump or push the player into the fire/lava (preferably a disciple). Make sure the door is locked behind him.... LOL

If you could pull it off, it would be a fun little gag.
Would us at Doriath be able to tp a random noob into our chicken farm [Literally over 1000+ chickens] and just throw millions of eggs at them? (they don't do damage)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What I think would be hilarious, similar to upb34t's idea, is to bring some random noob to your town, and bring them to a secluded room or cell, with nether items, fire, lava, etc. in it. Have some of your townies standing around a fire or lava or cauldron, with skins of people with dark robes covering their face. Holding books maybe or sneaking in the room.

Have them all say in local chat "Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!" and have a player dump or push the player into the fire/lava (preferably a disciple). Make sure the door is locked behind him.... LOL

Would us at Doriath be able to tp a random noob into our chicken farm [Literally over 1000+ chickens] and just throw millions of eggs at them? (they don't do damage)
Let me help you get rid of some of those chickens.....

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4

Let me help you get rid of some of those chickens.....
Noo please they tell me things.. strange things.. xD

Apherdite

Queen Bee
This thread is from 2 months ago. We probably won't have another no whitelist/double exp that soon... but you never know :O

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Double exp used to happen when reached like top 3 on Minestatus. Now we're not even in the top 40. :\