• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read April 20th to 22rd = No Whitelist + DOUBLE EXP weekend!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Beat's "No Whitelist Weekend" - Challenge

Choose one of the new players to be your Protege and see how far you can get him out of Dragongard + camped Area, before he dies (and trust me, he will).

You must not use the Herogates, you may not use skills such as recall, port, groupteleport, quicken, etc.

;)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

Choose one of the new players to be your Protege and see how far you can get him out of Dragongard + camped Area, before he dies (and trust me, he will).

You must not use the Herogates, you may not use skills such as recall, port, groupteleport, quicken, etc.

;)
The true paladin <3

Zakpanzer

Wood

;)
Ill be your protoge :D

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

;)

Haha I like it!

c12095

Holy Shit!

;)

The Tree Creepers just might accept your challenge :p

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

;)

The Tree Creepers just might accept your challenge :p
Pfff yea right for me, lol

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
What I think would be hilarious, similar to upb34t's idea, is to bring some random noob to your town, and bring them to a secluded room or cell, with nether items, fire, lava, etc. in it. Have some of your townies standing around a fire or lava or cauldron, with skins of people with dark robes covering their face. Holding books maybe or sneaking in the room.

Have them all say in local chat "Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!" and have a player dump or push the player into the fire/lava (preferably a disciple). Make sure the door is locked behind him.... LOL

If you could pull it off, it would be a fun little gag.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
What I think would be hilarious, similar to upb34t's idea, is to bring some random noob to your town, and bring them to a secluded room or cell, with nether items, fire, lava, etc. in it. Have some of your townies standing around a fire or lava or cauldron, with skins of people with dark robes covering their face. Holding books maybe or sneaking in the room.

Have them all say in local chat "Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!" and have a player dump or push the player into the fire/lava (preferably a disciple). Make sure the door is locked behind him.... LOL

If you could pull it off, it would be a fun little gag.
You have to use pistons. When you are ready to sacrifice, pull then lever and wooosh!