• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Grif18

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Grif18
  2. Location & Age: NewYork 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for servers like Chaotic Uniformity which was also an rpg server with cool classes
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet but I will try to do it as much as possible
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: YES
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking fo a rpg class based server since chaotic uniformity went offline. I really enjoy the class based systems and this server looks like it would be a perfect match to my prefrences

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for servers like Chaotic Uniformity which was also an rpg server with cool classes
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet but I will try to do it as much as possible
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking fo a rpg class based server since chaotic uniformity went offline. I really enjoy the class based systems and this server looks like it would be a perfect match to my prefrences
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Small thing here, it says you were jailed for griefing. Please explain
http://www.minecraftserver.com/forum/threads/grif18-grief-15-minutes.5348/

Grif18

Legacy Supporter 5
i dont even know what map this was on and dont remember ever being "jailed" for griefing if i knew the mp i could explain more. I really would like to know what server this was on if you could figure that out(i couldn't) and tell me that would be great i know its not your job but this was a year ago and frankly i can barley remember what i had for lunch 2 hours ago.. was it turkey on rye...

Grif18

Legacy Supporter 5
Update found out the server is minecraftserver.com LOL. Great name right. Again it was a year ago and i just can't seem to remember this incident i cant even ask the guy who "jailed" me because he has not
posted since 2012[DOUBLEPOST=1372544411][/DOUBLEPOST]WOW just realized the link was to the actual site of the server not minecraft wiki.