• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game name: Blue_laser557
  2. Location & Age: Maryland & 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):eek:ne was from a faction server where i was accused of hacking. I kept winning fights against people and since i kept killing them they all called me a hacker and since so many people said it the owner primemartin thought so to he banned me thenunbanned me learning i wasnt hacking. then he continued to ban me days later with no evidence. He said it was because the server was shutting down. second i was banned from a server for use of foul language. i was using foul language with a friend not knowing it wasnt allowed at the time.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Thecounter1
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Thecounter1
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB13
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I have always liked servers with the heroplugin installed and this is a really good server with a great setup.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.