• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

ben6531

Dirt
ben6531
USA 18
My friends brother hacked me:eek:
Flame_Youth
Through Flame_Youth:cool:
No
Yes
HCB7
I don't grief unless allowed. And i love Heros.

ben6531

Dirt

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
ben6531
Las Vegas18
My Friend Got me banned from another RPG server.
Flame_Youth
I like your RPG Hero server, I have read all the rules and would love to play.
My friend Flame_Youth is on this server, And i have seen this server on his PC and loved it.
No
Yes
HCB7
No
That is not the proper application format, use the application template in your application.

ben6531

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ben6531
    That is not the proper application format, use the application template in your application.
  2. Location & Age: Las Vegas 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Friends Brother hacked me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Flame_Youth
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Flame_Youth Told me about it, and hes my friend so i thought i would try it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB7
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very nice Player who loves Heros and my friends who play on it,
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ben6531
  2. Location & Age: Las Vegas 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Friends Brother hacked me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Flame_Youth
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Flame_Youth Told me about it, and hes my friend so i thought i would try it out.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB7
  10. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very nice Player who loves Heros and my friends who play on it,
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370971043,1370970732][/DOUBLEPOST]Explain your ban in detail

ben6531

Dirt
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370971043,1370970732][/DOUBLEPOST]Explain your ban in detail
So my friends brother didn't have an Premium account, So i let him use mine for a while, And when i asked Flame_Youth what he did, He said he got me banned cause i stole his Coke.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
So my friends brother didn't have an Premium account, So i let him use mine for a while, And when i asked Flame_Youth what he did, He said he got me banned cause i stole his Coke.
What happened that got you banned is what I mean, including when it occurred. Also, does anyone currently have access to your account?

ben6531

Dirt
What happened that got you banned is what I mean, including when it occurred. Also, does anyone currently have access to your account?

He Griefed Someone, And no no one has access to my account anymore because i changed the password, And it occurred about... Maybe 2 years Ago.