• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

darkpyro36

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Darkpyro36
  2. Location & Age:USA,Colorado-22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):no
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I have played on here before this is a reapplication to get white listed again.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD10
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join the community again after a long absents, it was fun and i would like to play again.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Darkpyro36
  2. Location & Age:USA,Colorado-22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):no
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I have played on here before this is a reapplication to get white listed again.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD10
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join the community again after a long absents, it was fun and i would like to play again.

darkpyro36

Stone
The ban was over a year ago and was me being banned due to my hasty exit as a server mod, to protect the server at least i assume that was Adaptogens intentions due to me using world edit to delete my town(leaving behind peoples homes) and then banning my self the initial ban was me but then there was a global ban witch after talking to the server owner Mysixaxis it was removed. The reason for all of this was at the time me and a lot of people hated Adaptogens the admin due to him being a big jerk and there happened to be a mod as well on the server that would harass me i have forgotten his IGN so i decided to leave and the reasons for my actions was because i was mad and i was being childish. I was also not the only one who was banned that day as well my EX was banned as well as a few mods wear banned and some other players as well all wear trying to protest the global ban placed on me due to the reason Adaptogens gave saying i grief-ed but by the definition on the wiki u cant grief your self as i deleted my town and left behind peoples homes so only my stuff was removed as you can see in the picture used as evidence. that thread you linked was me trying to appeal to adapt but at the time i was still angry so he was right to decline me but it still stands he is a good admin even if he is a jerk about it he gets the job done. But i will to this day argue the fact that it was not grief and his reason was miss placed and miss used you cant grief your self. as for the so called rule u must leave your builds on the server when u leave at the time that was not a rule he had added that after this incident to use it as another reason as a mod at the time i new the rules at that was not one of them. Thank you for your time i hope to play on this server again.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Accepted.
Please read over all of our rules and follow them, they're there to create a fair and fun environment. ;)