• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Gyrwyx

Dirt
In-game name: Gyrwyx
Location & Age: Tennessee, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and the wiki. I'm especially interested in the red stone circuits available to the engineer prestige profession.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching in Google for MC servers that offer a less chaotic vanilla experience.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG6
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No

Additional Info: I am currently in between semesters, so I have a lot of free time. I am a physics undergrad and I love messing with red stone circuits. I took a break from MC after patch 1.1 or 1.2 because I did not like that there were not many options for people who wanted to play with red stone. I came back just a month ago and lo and behold, look at all the new toys! My goal before college starts in the fall is to create a fully automated potion factory, mostly through hoppers, pistons, and circuits. I've already created a fully automated melon factory, and I am exploring ways to fully automate harvesting gold nuggets (spawns mostly). I'm aware that it isn't possible to automate the actual process of brewing the potion, but all steps besides that can be automated with the right circuitry. Also, I am not certain as to whether or not spawners can be purchased or found in this server, but little hang-ups like that never stop me from becoming a captain of industry. I could just buy gold nuggets for cheap and sell health potions for a profit, as I will already have a never ending melon supply. Maybe after that I can expand my hold on the market to other commodities.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and the wiki. I'm especially interested in the red stone circuits available to the engineer prestige profession.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching in Google for MC servers that offer a less chaotic vanilla experience.

Additional Info: I am currently in between semesters, so I have a lot of free time. I am a physics undergrad and I love messing with red stone circuits. I took a break from MC after patch 1.1 or 1.2 because I did not like that there were not many options for people who wanted to play with red stone. I came back just a month ago and lo and behold, look at all the new toys! My goal before college starts in the fall is to create a fully automated potion factory, mostly through hoppers, pistons, and circuits. I've already created a fully automated melon factory, and I am exploring ways to fully automate harvesting gold nuggets (spawns mostly). I'm aware that it isn't possible to automate the actual process of brewing the potion, but all steps besides that can be automated with the right circuitry. Also, I am not certain as to whether or not spawners can be purchased or found in this server, but little hang-ups like that never stop me from becoming a captain of industry. I could just buy gold nuggets for cheap and sell health potions for a profit, as I will already have a never ending melon supply. Maybe after that I can expand my hold on the market to other commodities.
Reviewing

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft. Check your pm's for starter info.