• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Hexirious

Wood
On-Screen Name: Hexirious
Location and Age: New York, 17
Previous Bans: None. This is my first server.
Referral: GI_Freeman_XO
Reason I should be accepted: I have read the rules and wiki, And I love to build. from the age of 3 when I got my first Lego, building stuff was my thing. eventually I found Lego too expensive for plastic blocks so I looked for an alternative.
How I heard of Herocraft: The friend who referred me.
Have I voted: Yes
Do I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes.
Special Key: HCH9

About Me:
I played Skyrim on the PC, Halo on my Xbox 360, when I'm not playing Minecraft I either play Halo, or Go outside and Freerun/Parkour. I play basketball, football, soccer and hockey during the winter, and I tend to be that chilled guy of the group, though on some occasions I get exited... not the angry type of exited though.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
On-Screen Name: Hexirious
Location and Age: New York, 17
Previous Bans: None. This is my first server.
Referral: GI_Freeman_XO
Reason I should be accepted: I have read the rules and wiki, And I love to build. from the age of 3 when I got my first Lego, building stuff was my thing. eventually I found Lego too expensive for plastic blocks so I looked for an alternative.
How I heard of Herocraft: The friend who referred me.
Have I voted: Yes
Do I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes.
Special Key: HCH9

About Me:
I played Skyrim on the PC, Halo on my Xbox 360, when I'm not playing Minecraft I either play Halo, or Go outside and Freerun/Parkour. I play basketball, football, soccer and hockey during the winter, and I tend to be that chilled guy of the group, though on some occasions I get exited... not the angry type of exited though.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1366380550,1366379924][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted