• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinn75

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Quinn75
  2. Location & Age:Mississippi,18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):About 3,I used to be a griefer i have 1 recent one from being with my friends on a creative server and i got blamed for it.But i USED to be a hacker/griefer but my ways have changed.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Yotube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love this kind of servers,RPG is my favorite and I would like to participate in the fun of this server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) (HCQ7)
  10. Additional Info:A nice person who likes to help out other people. :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I appreciate your honesty, be we are extremely rigid against hacking. I wish you the best of luck on finding a server!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Quinn75 - You were told yesterday by me to reapply in a few months if you so chose to. One day does not equal a few months. This is the third application you have made. Stop making applications.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Nonetheless this was your third application in a day and really with your ban so recent, it is best to wait a few months.

Closing this. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.