• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: MystycAlchemy

• Minecraft In-game name: MystycAlchemy
  • Location & Age: Nevada, USA. 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Temporary Ban, I was overreacting against the Admins/Mods. It WILL NOT happen again. : )
  • Referral(s): N/A
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: dev.bukkit.org (Heroes Plugin)
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  • Reason you should be accepted: I am decent with Redstone, I can usually hold my own in PvP, I can build, they're not amazing builds, but they're not bad!
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCM13}
  • Additional Info: I have a YouTube channel, TheivesNexus (Is that considered promotion for my channel?) A couple of my builds can be seen here: Builds. Some of my favorite games are (at the moment) Skyrim, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, DayZ, and Runespell: Overture. I also enjoy playing with my friends and will most likely refer them to this server. I also play some Xbox, usually offline. I mostly play Skyrim or Halo with my brother. I also do some random pixel art for a custom texture pack I use.