• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application MasteJona

MasteJona

Dirt
  • Minecraft In-game name: MasteJona
  • Location & Age: 17-Brazil
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  • Referral(s): none, unfortunately
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: There was a post on the Bukkit Forum. I found the mechanisms of the server very interesting and my will of playing did grow when I finished reading the wiki.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I like participating on Role-play servers, and i usually have a good team-spirit (except when they grief my buildings). I have read the wiki and the rules. I am interested in building my own epic city and allow players to join it. I'm also a pixel artist and I really enjoy building great constructions and I spend a lot of time doing so.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (edit) HCM9 (sorry I forgot posting it)
  • Additional Info: Here are some screenshots of some buildings I've built (unfortunately I've lost some when I bought my new computer).
    The Brandenburg Gate
    2uihf0p.png
    That's me
    33nfcj7.png
    A poorly-made Golden Gate
    2cnk00l.png
    I used to own a minecraft server but I had to shut it down because of the lack of funds, because here in Brazil internet-hosting is very expensive. I'm still learning to code Java and I'll probably upload one of my new bukkit plugin on the bukkitDev in a few weeks.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Minecraft In-game name: MasteJona
  • Location & Age: 17-Brazil
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  • Referral(s): none, unfortunately
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: There was a post on the Bukkit Forum. I found the mechanisms of the server very interesting and my will of playing did grow when I finished reading the wiki.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I like participating on Role-play servers, and i usually have a good team-spirit (except when they grief my buildings). I have read the wiki and the rules. I am interested in building my own epic city and allow players to join it. I'm also a pixel artist and I really enjoy building great constructions and I spend a lot of time doing so.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (edit) HCM9 (sorry I forgot posting it)
  • Additional Info: Here are some screenshots of some buildings I've built (unfortunately I've lost some when I bought my new computer).
    The Brandenburg Gate
    2uihf0p.png
    That's me
    33nfcj7.png
    A poorly-made Golden Gate
    2cnk00l.png
    I used to own a minecraft server but I had to shut it down because of the lack of funds, because here in Brazil internet-hosting is very expensive. I'm still learning to code Java and I'll probably upload one of my new bukkit plugin on the bukkitDev in a few weeks.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357250723,1357250618][/DOUBLEPOST]
As a reminder we do not allow pixel art. Welcome to Herocraft​

MasteJona

Dirt
OK, I won't do any pixel art of any kind, especially those which can be seen from the map.