• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Application] glaresky24

glaresky24

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: glaresky24
  2. Location & Age: I live in the state of Florida and I am currently 14.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Never have been banned for anything reasonable, only from getting in arguments with friends that are the owners of their own server
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Hero craft?: I learned about this server from a friend that plays on the server.
  6. Have you voted for Hero craft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted for Hero craft!
  7. Do you agree to the Hero craft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to all of the following
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think people would enjoy having me in the server that are friendly and reasonable. I am a creative and different builder than others, and I can show great skill in other categories such as farming and past hero server experience.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG10
  10. Additional Info: I hope you consider me as a great applicant. I also hope to be on the server as a full member!
Thank You

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: glaresky24
  2. Location & Age: I live in the state of Florida and I am currently 14.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Never have been banned for anything reasonable, only from getting in arguments with friends that are the owners of their own server
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Hero craft?: I learned about this server from a friend that plays on the server.
  6. Have you voted for Hero craft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted for Hero craft!
  7. Do you agree to the Hero craft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to all of the following
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think people would enjoy having me in the server that are friendly and reasonable. I am a creative and different builder than others, and I can show great skill in other categories such as farming and past hero server experience.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG10
  10. Additional Info: I hope you consider me as a great applicant. I also hope to be on the server as a full member!
Thank You
Reviewing

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Care to explain the following ban then?
[username] => glaresky24
[issuer] => epsy
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => grief group nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-01-18 14:29:39

glaresky24

Dirt
I do not what epsy stands as a acronym if you could give me what it stands for I might be able to recall that ban and explain.[DOUBLEPOST=1356037333][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I looked my name up and it shows nothing so i do not know where you are getting this from.[DOUBLEPOST=1356037399][/DOUBLEPOST]If you can send me a link I can understand where you are getting this from.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
Epsy is the username of the person who issued the ban on you. The ban is from Reddit server or so it appears.

Nicolaos

Legacy Supporter 7
You aren't trying very hard to find it as it comes up as the second result on Google when you put in your name + bans. Furthermore, it is your responsibility, not mine, that you give an honest application. In general, bans are not a guaranteed scarlet letter upon Herocraft. However, honesty and respect have always has been some the biggest factors when it comes to an application. Thus far you have shown very little respect and have not been honest about your past. I will give you one more chance to be respectful and to answer the question. Otherwise, you can play on the greylist for a while longer.

glaresky24

Dirt
I really dont remember this ban when I saw it nothing came into my head. It has been almost a year since this event took place. Things slip peoples minds when its a minecraft ban almost a year ago, but I tried to remember if I had any bans when I posted my application. I am sorry for the inconnivance and hope to see that you can understand.

Thank You