• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - faredX

faredX

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: faredX
  2. Location & Age: Im 16 and I currently live in Qatar (Expat).
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): As far as my minecraft history, I havent got banned in any minecraft servers since there isnt a reason I would want to.
  4. Referral(s): Unfortunately none.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well Im an owner of a minecraft server myself and I stumbled on a plugin called Heroes and got interested in it. Thus I later found out the creators of heroes had a server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted on both voting links :).
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read the rules several times and I agree not violate them.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Well after reading through the wiki, Ive founded out that this server has an RPG system which Im really into,as Ive experienced the Heroes plugin in other servers like A'therys Ascended, and was delighted to find out a whole server was made based on that.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCF6}
  10. Additional Info:Ive been around minecraft since 1.4 Beta so Ive experienced alot in minecraft. However before I played minecraft I was playing a game called Maplestory which was a MMORPG. Other then that Ive also played WoW (World of warcraft) which also another fasinating MMORPG.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @faredX

It appears you have no bans which is a great start, the only problem I forsee is that you have a server with the Heroes plugin on it. Why the interest in our server then, as I presume you have bigger responsibilities with your server?

faredX

Gold
Well, I was a server owner using which was a dedicated server. Due to lack of donations we had to close down the server until 1.3 came out (The server was 49.99$ per month). So Im pretty much free right now, looking for RP servers with available slots.

HeX7

Obsidian
Ok @faredX

Well, I see no further reason to keep you from being accepted, sorry for the 2 hour mark wait, I had to review other members before I could do yours. Anyway, Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your Pm's!