• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

App

tomv4949

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:tomv4949
  2. Location & Age:20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Griefing im not sure when but i was on a creative server and i was messing around.
  4. Referral(s):sneaky_wolf Stealth_Slaya
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft? From my friends sneaky_wolf and Stealth_Slaya
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes on PMC
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes Completly
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because im friendly and nice to people i dont hack and i play fairly.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCt8
  10. Additional Info League Of Legands,minecraft in my spare time ,i am from England and im very friendly. Sorry for asking so many times to check this app

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Griefing
  4. Referral(s):sneaky_wolf
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft? friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i want to play on this server looks good
  10. Additional Info League Of Legands and minecraft
~reviewing~ Lets put some effort into the application shall we.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Griefing
  4. Referral(s):sneaky_wolf
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft? friends
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i want to play on this server looks good
  10. Additional Info League Of Legands and minecraft
~reviewing~ Lets put some effort into the application shall we.
I am not going to review it until you do

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Griefing im not sure when
  4. Referral(s):sneaky_wolf Stealth_Slaya
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft? friends That I Play Minecraft With
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes Completly
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i want to play on this server looks good and i love to play on hero servers there very fun
  10. Additional Info League Of Legands,minecraft in my spare time ,i am from England and im very friendly. Sorry for asking so many times to check this app
Here is the thing tomv4949. Your application is still incomplete. Also the fact hat you are giving such short answers to the questions is not helping you. You mention a ban for griefing, yet give no explanation or details. Is it only one ban? I can hardly expect that you learned anything or feel any remorse if you can't remember when or where it happened. You mention briefly that you like the server, instead of giving any reason why you should be accepted. I would venture a guess that I have spent more time writing this reply than you spent on your app. Then there is you at 15 here
http://www.shadowblockz.com/profile/578492/posts
as well as everywhere else I can find you.
Now I could overlook your ban perhaps, even too the fact that you have lied about your age. For me to do that however you need to give me a reason why I should.

tomv4949

Stone
I should get whitelisted coz im a good guy im friendly i lied about my age coz i was stupid back then and i only just wanna play on this amazing minecraft server and enjoy my time on this cool heroes server i want to help other people out if they are having a hard time i found this server out by two friend sneaky_wolf and Stealth_Slaya and i thought that this server looked very nice thank you soo much for your time tomv4949.