• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Def not just a random seeing as I play everyday.
You have my sincerest apologies for not knowing everything about the Herocraft forums. Sorry :)
You're a random, the only reason I know your name is because you were my punching bag when Yavool wouldn't come out of his town.

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
WOW I JUST REALISED is rapture new umbra
You're a random, the only reason I know your name is because you were my punching bag when Yavool wouldn't come out of his town.

Only time I was pked a lot was when my town hadn't gotten it's protections and I was a low level. Pretty sad if you're one of the types to gank low levels and call them a punching bag because your crush doesn't wanna spend any time with you :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Only time I was pked a lot was when my town hadn't gotten it's protections and I was a low level. Pretty sad if you're one of the types to gank low levels and call them a punching bag because your crush doesn't wanna spend any time with you :)
What? I don't even know how to properly reply to that haha. I ganked anyone I saw, it was hard enough sitting outside the town for hours, I needed my release.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol why does this thread still exist? Macromod is almost back, the balance of powers will soon shift.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Since some of the pvp force has returned they want to fight us all the time (even when they bring more people than us the whole time)