• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ANOTHER QUESTION

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
hc.to/rules

just read the rules, as you should have before you applied.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Haha, @what777 I was doing up a detailed answer and I was just thinking, he just needs to read the Rules... well, here goes anyway.

killer2themx, I suspect you need to come to terms with the difference between looting and griefing.

Griefing is illegal on Haven. Rules are here, including what is considered griefing.

In towns, blocks can only be broken by town members. If town members grief - or steal from other town members - this is termed "region abuse" - and it is also illegal. Rules for this are here. However your stuff can be stolen by raiders in a town, if you haven't covered your chests with dirt. Looted from accessible chests, but still no griefing.

Haha, @what777 I was doing up a detailed answer and I was just thinking, he just needs to read the Rules... well, here goes anyway.

killer2themx, I suspect you need to come to terms with the difference between looting and griefing.

Griefing is illegal on Haven. Rules are here, including what is considered griefing.

In towns, blocks can only be broken by town members. If town members grief - or steal from other town members - this is termed "region abuse" - and it is also illegal. Rules for this are here. However your stuff can be stolen by raiders in a town, if you haven't covered your chests with dirt. Looted from accessible chests, but still no griefing.
Ahh...