• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ANIMEMAN1996 Global Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
IGN: Animeman1996
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 12:20 ish
Reason for mute: not sure.. Here are the chat rules as follows.
  • Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Homophobic or racist terms in public chats (whether intended for public chat or not).
  • Impersonation of any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This includes other teamspeak servers, other minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft, however staff does not support Real Money Trading and will not approve of trades as such.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic, etc).
    • This includes e-bonics, internet m.emes, and various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
  • Deals made in trade chat are binding.
    • The sale of town mayorships is not supported.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread you are not a member of for anything other than guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.

Source: Herocraft wiki Hc.to/wiki

I did not break any of these rules. I simply go by what the rulebook says.

Next.

I was told to suck a dick by uin.. Then I asked how to suck a dick.. This is "profanity" but the rules are as follows
    1. Profanity is allowed, but please control yourself. Excessive use is unnecessary.

I did not find this to be excessive profanity.. considering the other things I have read
Your story: With the knowledge and beliefs of the apparently unclear and malleable rules I went into the other chats to ask why I was muted.. I was subsequently muted in those chats as well for asking why I was muted.

Next,

Enforcement of rules were not followed according to the given techniques on the wiki page.. It reads as follows

• Warnings will be given for any infringement as follows.
    • First warning: Player receives a warning.
    • Second warning: Player receives a 3-day suspension.
    • Third warning: Player receives a 1-week suspension.
    • Fourth warning: Player receives a 1-month suspension.
    • Fifth warning: Player receives a permanent ban.

I did not get a first warning. I was immediately muted for having a meaningless conversation in outofcharacter chat.
Where would be a better place to have a funny-lighthearted conversation such as this?

In a spout of anger I did accuse the mute of being an act of communism.. But from my point of view I apparently lack the understanding of how rules are created and implemented without easy-to-find places on the forums.. For lack of knowledge I am sorry If I broke the rules for I simply did not believe my innitial actions were considered "bad"..

I try to make my appeals as educated as possible. and I do try to keep updated on the rules.
Please give me feedback on how to resolve this issue.
After all, It is just a game.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Animeman1996
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 12:20 ish
Reason for mute: not sure.. Here are the chat rules as follows.
  • Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Homophobic or racist terms in public chats (whether intended for public chat or not).
  • Impersonation of any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This includes other teamspeak servers, other minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft, however staff does not support Real Money Trading and will not approve of trades as such.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic, etc).
    • This includes e-bonics, internet m.emes, and various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
  • Deals made in trade chat are binding.
    • The sale of town mayorships is not supported.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread you are not a member of for anything other than guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.

Source: Herocraft wiki Hc.to/wiki

I did not break any of these rules. I simply go by what the rulebook says.

Next.

I was told to suck a dick by uin.. Then I asked how to suck a dick.. This is "profanity" but the rules are as follows
    1. Profanity is allowed, but please control yourself. Excessive use is unnecessary.

I did not find this to be excessive profanity.. considering the other things I have read
Your story: With the knowledge and beliefs of the apparently unclear and malleable rules I went into the other chats to ask why I was muted.. I was subsequently muted in those chats as well for asking why I was muted.

Next,

Enforcement of rules were not followed according to the given techniques on the wiki page.. It reads as follows

• Warnings will be given for any infringement as follows.
    • First warning: Player receives a warning.
    • Second warning: Player receives a 3-day suspension.
    • Third warning: Player receives a 1-week suspension.
    • Fourth warning: Player receives a 1-month suspension.
    • Fifth warning: Player receives a permanent ban.

I did not get a first warning. I was immediately muted for having a meaningless conversation in outofcharacter chat.
Where would be a better place to have a funny-lighthearted conversation such as this?

In a spout of anger I did accuse the mute of being an act of communism.. But from my point of view I apparently lack the understanding of how rules are created and implemented without easy-to-find places on the forums.. For lack of knowledge I am sorry If I broke the rules for I simply did not believe my innitial actions were considered "bad"..

I try to make my appeals as educated as possible. and I do try to keep updated on the rules.
Please give me feedback on how to resolve this issue.
After all, It is just a game.

We don't need the rules and regulations recanted back to us. Honestly, this appeal seems more troll than anything. You're fine with mutes? There is a large select group that seems to think staff enjoy having to mute, read appeals, and unmute. Quite frankly, the process is on the lowest side of our priorities. If Kainzo globally muted you, I'm sure you know what you did. Tag staff in 30 days if Kainzo has not responded, and make good choices in the future.

Animeman1996

Soulsand

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Animeman1996
You said you were 3 years old, you said you liked to do graphically sexual things with penis.
Stop trolling.

You broke rules. You were trolling, you were overtly sexual, you didn't stop when asked.

After you were muted in OOC, you moved to help, when muted in help, you then brought it to trade.

I am not posting here for you, i'm posting to ensure that transparency is met, your one sided story doesn't tell the truth.

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.