• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leaving Hc.. Just time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
For some reason I was unable to post in the Leaving/absence thread due to this (You have insufficient privileges to post here)"
So here goes nothing,
I am leaving. There comes a point in every persons life where certain things just lack importance. This server has simply become one thing that no longer have a desire to care about.. Over my years of playing I have had good times and bad times. And I choose not to elaborate on either for the sake of just not giving a flying fuck anymore...
Today at 3:30 pm ( or a little before) I will remove my personal region and allow raiders to have at it! I will also send my money to whoever I feel needs it most!
(Also, Do not write me in game during this process due to the fact I am global muted)
( I am not leaving out of spite for being muted I just feel as though it is time I leave, time to stop wasting time)

Shout out to a few people who made the game-play worth while.
@TheRizza420: Number 1 pvper of all time.
@Xanipher : The best admin on this server. Kainzo.. I hope you can manage to get more admins like xani. She is a class act character who deserves the second in command role ;)
@xMJay : Well.. Ya know.. lol
@troyt16 : You are a dick and I dislike you a lot! but despite this fact I think you are a pretty cool dude! Keep in touch man!
(You are not a complete dick all the time ;) )
@ParadoxNightmare
: Just remember ;) Adamforte level 66 Wangerrrrrrr. in my top favorite people on this server
@S_Mill_DTF : First player to be my friend on this server! We had fun!
@Naxet91 : Dude! Go ninja for god sakes! you were the best ninja of all life (except for me)
@indar Thanks for some fun gameplay
@everyone i forgot.. Sorry! Keep in touch!
@Kainzo Thanks for making a cool game man! Despite differences we have had over the time I have been playing about how the server should properly be run I do respect the dedication you have for this game. (run on sentence? Whatever..)
Unfortunately, as for the function and continuation of this server, I dont see much hope.. But I do hope for the sake of the people who still enjoy playing that a change happens and the server is restored to its former glory. Minecraft in general is just a dying game. You have all been dealt a shitty hand In my opinion. And the blame is nobody's fault. You can blame the staff ( who I choose not to share my harsh opinions about.. but those opinions are not against them as people at all) You can blame kainzo.. but sadly it is hard to maintain active player bases on a minecraft server such as this. Sadly this patter is a reoccurring one from other servers of a similar kind.

I am rambling by this point.. as if any of you are going to read this!

Anyways, I am leaving with nothing but good memories!
Thank you all,

Animeman1996, Jacob

k4f3fy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.