• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Animated Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kainzo If I knew how to do the sliding on that 1st banner w/ photoshop.. That would make my life a lot easier.
It's just some simple Animating and Tweening. You can do it in photoshop if you change your workspace from "Essentials" to "Animation" in the top right.

It's even easier in Adobe Flash.

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
If I still played I would help out, I've just been out of the loop so long that I wouldn't know all the new features and such to add to the banner. I do miss HeroCraft tho, so I may return eventually.

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
Oh, I don't need a silly reward; I have been trying to save up enough to get the proper tools, but I am not sure I will be able to afford them any time soon... Ill put something together in my free time (I started college classes on the 17th).

Here is the overlay for the banner, I am going to put the Animation under it, hopefully it isn't bleh. (I'll be updating this post as I go.

(UPDATE):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2h50ys72swRSjB1ZXgyYXRMQXc/view

Last edited:
Um could i post my whitelist thingy here?? Ok im gonna do it:
17 years old
Name is Liano O'Bailey
Forest Elf
House got burnt and was abanded at this city :( ( but :) for being at the city)

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
I am making a little fake town for my banner, so that is why it is taking so long... :L that and school. But progress continues, even if it is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.