• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Animated Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Greetings Minecrafters! We're looking for someone to redo our banner using our official artwork and something that will stand out to the soon-to-be players of Minecraft!

Herocraft Artwork and Theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/adzak2issvqt5wa/Artwork.rar

Here's our current banner.
127051407954157.gif

We're wanting it to be WAY more flashy for the new network we're pushing.

Survival
Adventure
Factions
Games
Creative

Due Date:
The contest will end in two weeks (August 9th @ 11:59PM CST)

Prizes:
The winner will be chosen by staff vote and will get 5 free cratekeys, 5000 souls and an honorary title.

How to Submit:
Submissions can be uploaded and attached to this thread. Here's the format you should use.
Entry for: Kainzo
Application Used: Photoshop
Banner.gif

Last edited:

Lujiu

TNT
When it says "using our official artwork" does that mean a certain software? Certain text? what?

[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39][USERGROUP=39]@Heralds[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
Greetings Minecrafters! We're looking for someone to redo our banner using our official artwork and something that will stand out to the soon-to-be players of Minecraft!

Herocraft Artwork and Theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/adzak2issvqt5wa/Artwork.rar

Here's our current banner.
127051407954157.gif

We're wanting it to be WAY more flashy for the new network we're pushing.

Survival
Adventure
Factions
Games
Creative

Due Date:
The contest will end in two weeks (August 2nd @ 11:59PM CST)

Prizes:
The winner will be chosen by staff vote and will get 5 free cratekeys, 5000 souls and an honorary title.

How to Submit:
Submissions can be uploaded and attached to this thread. Here's the format you should use.

Why Factions?

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I love the townships plugin, it's so unique... D;
It's probably going to be another whole server, along with Minigames and such. Kainzo has said this is a Network, and needs to thrive with others play styles like a Network should :p .

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm trying to make one, but I doubt it will be good. Never used photoshop or anything before lol

I wish I coulda posted mine, but the program I was using crashed and the file was corrupted so I just gave up. It was good, too...

But hey, given that Trazil is the only other entry, and it uses the proper font, I probably wouldn'ta won anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.