• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Angel_Neon's Aplication For Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Neon

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Angel_Neon
  2. Location & Age:California,18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):Hunter_Derp
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:One of my friends (Hunter_Derp) referred me to play Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes Definetly
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I agree to follow the rules ,be kind and no griefing.I love Minecraft and almost play Herocarft everyday. I think I am a intelligent builder and I would love to start a little town with my friends,and I will make sure herocraft is safe.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCA10}
  10. Additional Info:Although I might play this alot im not much of a gamer.I like to build, its fun when you can start a little town and use your imagination.I like to dance , sing and play Herocraft!!! Last but not least, I would love to be on your whitelist.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Accepted.

Welcome to Herocraft. Please check your PM for further details.

I will be adding you in-game shortly.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes I just didnt know if i should or shouldn't share personal information.

Well the ToS states to notify staff and you thought you shouldn't share personal information? You agreed to follow the ToS, so one would presume you need to contact the staff in the thread that is linked in the ToS.

Angel_Neon

Dirt
Ok I am so sorry and I will tell him that.[DOUBLEPOST=1353893689][/DOUBLEPOST]But I don't think Hunter_Derp is on the whitelist

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am removing your name from the whitelist as I am being told you are 10 and per our ToS and the law COPPA you are not the required age to be whitelisted.

Please feel free to play via the greylist.

Removed pending an investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.