• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

... and now it is an application!

• Minecraft In-game name:kingslayer42.
  • Location & Age:Washington. Not DC DX. Male. 14
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yogiverse i was saying shut up to a guy to many timeand got atomaticely banned.
  • Referral(s):Redrose, Pie260.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:Pie260.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I want to have fun help others. maybe even make a few friends. I hope for a chace to shine like diamonds. C:
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCK12
  • Additional Info:I have played minecraft from version beta1.2. I play alot of different games dungeon crawlers (powder, L.o.G.,) shooters (halo, borderlands), puzzle (portal, Q.U.B.E). If thereis anything i hope in this is good social interaction and to kill Zombies>:D. I have played with mods and maps for a good long time and im hoping it is good as them.:3

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
A couple things:

1) Would you mind expanding your application a bit.
2) I found that you have been banned twice, mind explaining?

I said i do not remeber a time when i was banned could you tell me where i was banned so i could clear that up.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Bans I found:

1) eracraft.net : Spam
2) one.yogiverse.com : Spam

Also would you confirm your age?

I am 14 and i have no idea about eracraft.net but on yogiverse.com a guy was anoying me and i kept saying shut up. :/

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for clearing that up, but would you mind expanding your application a bit. Maybe expand on what you like to do in game.

Also your application needs to be in the proper format. (Include the questions.)

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for clearing that up, but would you mind expanding your application a bit. Maybe expand on what you like to do in game.

Also your application needs to be in the proper format. (Include the questions.)

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for fixing your app!

Although you have the two bans for spamming I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt that you won't spam on this server.

Welcome to Herocraft!

Check your inbox.