• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Alternate accounts!

Hey there guys, i may be alone on this i don't really know but i am suggesting bringing Alternate accounts back into the game...
I don't want to switch between engineer and miner every day.. and financially its impossible for me. But i am suggesting an application process that allows a player who doesn't have a history of abusing the server to have an alternate account (logged and noted) so you know who all is who...

anyway i hope this comes into play i'd love to have a pvp character and an economic character :) Thanks guys

~Togabattosai~

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
your reasons for having multiple accounts are the reasons its not allowed. gameplay is supposed to be restricted to promote teamwork. also, paying for another account would give a bit of advantage over people who dont pay, so p2w much? This isn't WoW where you have a bank toon and your main toon.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We made players choose between Crafter / Rogue / Warrior / Healer / Caster - they were the "5" paths. Later after Zeal we changed it so you could have a secondary class (profession) and Crafter was bumped from the base paths.

@Togabattosai - I had a feeling it would be this kind of whiplash.

Now, what I would like to do is maybe have an "alternative" system where Herocraft would control your name-spaces and for a fee you can get another or something - but that may never work and the way Minecraft in general works, it really goes against any kind of alternative system.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
If anything maybe you could make it to where we could possibly pay a certain amount per extra profession to where you could maybe have your combat class and a max of 2 or 3 professions. Then people could combine say...miner with engineer...or runesmith with merchant...or whatnot...but yeah, completely alternate accounts...NO THANK YOU

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
We made players choose between Crafter / Rogue / Warrior / Healer / Caster - they were the "5" paths. Later after Zeal we changed it so you could have a secondary class (profession) and Crafter was bumped from the base paths.

@Togabattosai - I had a feeling it would be this kind of whiplash.

Now, what I would like to do is maybe have an "alternative" system where Herocraft would control your name-spaces and for a fee you can get another or something - but that may never work and the way Minecraft in general works, it really goes against any kind of alternative system.

it would be super sweet to be able to have 2 professions per character - especially right now while the population is a bit slower.... I would pay a small subscription even for something like this....

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8

How ever cool that could be, it's sorta borderline P2W.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
How ever cool that could be, it's sorta borderline P2W.
I somehow doubt the fee would be $. I'd imagine that'd be in s if anything. Once you become a master of sorts with your character, you spend off a bunch of souls and get a new one to level up.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
I somehow doubt the fee would be $. I'd imagine that'd be in s if anything. Once you become a master of sorts with your character, you spend off a bunch of souls and get a new one to level up.

I'm such a derp. Never thought of it that way.. If it was done that way, then yea, it would be awesome

donaldmax1

Soulsand
Implied-Facepalm.jpg

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
it would be super sweet to be able to have 2 professions per character - especially right now while the population is a bit slower.... I would pay a small subscription even for something like this....
Why not set it up where you could take 2 professions in lieu of 1 prof and one combat spec.That should be relatively easy to do and would maintain balance.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Why not set it up where you could take 2 professions in lieu of 1 prof and one combat spec.That should be relatively easy to do and would maintain balance.
people have to be able to have a combat class to defend themselves with. 1 combat and 2 professions would be perfect

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I honestly think a combat class and a profession is perfect.

If we were to add the ability to have 2 professions I don't think it should be for $ maybe after mastering a profession the option to pay an amount of souls for a second profession.

But IMO it's fine how it is.

adios :]

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Trust me, changing the combat/prof system in Heroes to *anything* else is not easy. At all.