• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Alternate accounts!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
it would be super sweet to be able to have 2 professions per character - especially right now while the population is a bit slower.... I would pay a small subscription even for something like this....
Yeah, it would be a feature / currency cost - not real money pay.

Though not a bad idea - I do like the single profession stuff atm.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Trust me, changing the combat/prof system in Heroes to *anything* else is not easy. At all.
Two relatively easy ways to make this happen, one that might work and would be very easy. One that I know will work and is relatively easy. Option 1 might work but not sure. Set both primary and secondary path to true for the existing professions. If option one creates a conflict simply copy the existing professions setting them to primary paths with LS as strong parenqt and the combat paths as weak parents.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well Idk about you but my towns dark room was pretty kickass!
The town I was in did have one, but it was simply too good so whenever I went down there I didn't survive for long unless I had Barbas0l with me. At the time I was an unspecced caster so I had quite a hard time with mobs since casters in Zeal only had Fireball which were impossible to aim because of the heavy arching.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
I'd suggest having a reduced cost to changing your prof back to one you have mastered. Maintaining the one prof at a time system, while allowing the freedom to switch more easily due to the reduced cost. Plus I'd assume that would be an easier change to the current system then allowing more then one prof per account.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd suggest having a reduced cost to changing your prof back to one you have mastered. Maintaining the one prof at a time system, while allowing the freedom to switch more easily due to the reduced cost. Plus I'd assume that would be an easier change to the current system then allowing more then one prof per account.
Why are you grave digging? This thread went inactive almost a month ago.