• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AlphaH20 Whitelist Ap

AlphaH20

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name:AlphaH20
  2. Location & Age: Canada & 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers : no previous bans from other servers
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a minecraft server i would be interested in joining and this one caught my eye
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im not going to brag about my abilities or anything, but im a nice guy and I try to get along with anyone I meet. i'm not going to go around stealing and killing or anything. I just want to be a rogue miner :) (more accurately a runeblade miner)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA8
  10. Additional Info:I played on legendary craft for a while but didnt really feel right there. im looking for a good time.

AlphaH20

Iron
no they are not, i am not able to mine or place blocks, not sure why exactly[DOUBLEPOST=1347208569,1347208461][/DOUBLEPOST]so i figured i must not be whitelisted :p maybe i was away for too long, i was up north working for a few months

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
We do not remove people from the whitelist. You are in that very special group of people who lost the permissions for some odd reason. I will add you to the list. Please be patient.

AlphaH20

Iron
ok, i dont see how i lost it though, i havnt been on enough to cause trouble hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1347209873,1347209647][/DOUBLEPOST]ok just let me know when everything is good to go :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok, i dont see how i lost it though, i havnt been on enough to cause trouble hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1347209873,1347209647][/DOUBLEPOST]ok just let me know when everything is good to go :)

We are not sure how people were removed and the Admins are investigating it.[DOUBLEPOST=1347217459][/DOUBLEPOST]@AlphaH20 - Please log in and test your permissions. If you are still having issues please pm me on the forums. Thanks