• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL VETERANS AND ELITES! - Last Call***

codec1

Legacy Supporter 3
Username: Codec1
IRL Name: Terrell
Title: [Veteran]

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Username:skyboy49707
IRL Name: Jeremy
Title: Vetren
Location: Sonoma County, Calafornia.(about 45mins from San Francisco)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah, nice. How long have you been Whitelisted on TheMormon though, cuz that's what we go off of. Your current account is what matters.
TheMormon is early June, I think. But @bearcat99 was saying that me, the person behind the screen, counts with it, when I PM'ed stuff for my Vet title. :confused:

EDIT: Or it was Buddah who did it, I guess. Was a while ago, just found the PM.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
TheMormon is early June, I think. But @bearcat99 was saying that me, the person behind the screen, counts with it, when I PM'ed stuff for my Vet title. :confused:

EDIT: Or it was Buddah who did it, I guess. Was a while ago, just found the PM.

Probably Buddah. I go by the account date.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Fixed, @Dazureus . It is impossible for anyone to be Elite, as the server isn't even two years old yet.
***BTW***

If anyone here (aside from Alator) will be upgraded to elite between now and December 31st, go ahead and list that. Do this by editing your original post rather than by making a new one please.
Pretty sure I fit into that category. So would you, Mormon, if I'm not mistaken.

kongrave

Portal
Username: Kongrave
IRL Name: Steven
Title: [Veteran] ? I don't have the ingame title I havent been on for a bit.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Username: Jayzy3
IRL Name: Jay
Title: Veteran Im pretty sure, but I may be getting close to Elite. Started playing about 2 weeks from the end of Sanctum, not sure how long ago that was

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I become a veteran in 3 weeks. Can I post my stuff?

Go ahead, just make sure you post the date for when you're an official veteran. [DOUBLEPOST=1346296607,1346289943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Menandros
IRL Name: Menandros
Title:[Veteran]

So... I'm creating a spreadsheet with all of this info on our veterans and (soon to be) Elites and I got down to your name and now I have "In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days..."
Is your name secretly Will? >.>[DOUBLEPOST=1346297664][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rather not give out my name, I'm not really sure if its really required.

You don't have to give your full name or anything like that. Just your nickname or first name, whatever you're comfortable with. If not, I'll just call you "White". Awhitespot1 didn't give his name out so his name's "Spot" on the spreadsheet.