• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL VETERANS AND ELITES! - Last Call***

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Aalright, I changed my status to read "Veteran" instead of Elite. Has HC really only been around since Oct 2010? How odd... but now that you mention it, it makes sense. I would have joined in November of 2010, because my daughter was born Oct 29th, 2010, and I made Gwenmarie Island while she was still a newborn infant after we got home from the hospital. But I have no idea what day I actually joined on.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@TheMormon I will add definitions in the OP and make it known that this has nothing to do with donations but I know there are users who will be gaining their "Elite" title soon (if a few haven't already). I was thinking about that earlier last night but I was caught up with some other work and completely forgot. Thanks :D

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
@TheMormon I will add definitions in the OP and make it known that this has nothing to do with donations but I know there are users who will be gaining their "Elite" title soon (if a few haven't already). I was thinking about that earlier last night but I was caught up with some other work and completely forgot. Thanks :D

First Elite will be Alator on Oct 1st. Don't let ANYONE else fool you.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Username: victim130
IRL Name: Brendan Thomas MacNab
Title: Veteran (Elite in January)

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Username: OrangeAngel
IRL NAME: Adam
Title: Veteran (Elite on November 25th)

Yes I agree to the privacy policy and I understand you won't sell my name and location to Google.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Username: HelsEch
IRL Name: Justin
Title: Veteran

I haven't been given my Vet title yet, but http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...erocraft-greylist/page__st__4300#entry1724516 is my whitelist application which I was accepted into herocraft for, which places myself at 3 1/2 months till Elite C:
Hit me up in-game the first day of 1.3 and I'll get you setup.
Yep, elite will be handed out to Alator on Oct 1st of this year (2 Years of Herocraftdom)
I'll be an Elite on December 24th! Wait, oh shit, December 23rd! Just check. Crazy!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Username: Dielan9999
IRL Name: Dielan (Rather, Dylan if you really want to be all formal about it)
Title: [Veteran] [Guide] [Herald]

@Brutalacerate I don't have my vet title either. Been too busy proudly wearing Herald instead ;)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Username: RandomAcronym
Name: Jayson my pseudonym, but same diff.
Titles: [Veteran] [Guide]

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Username: Dazureus
IRL Name: Jacob
Title: Elite [whitelisted 31 October 2010]

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
No, whether or not you're Veteran or Elite - In all cases, just Veteran. I think. @MsGigi - If I'm wrong, correct me. :eek:

The only title I'm asking for is Veteran or Elite. Unless you're a mod or admin, I'm not too interested in any of the other titles.

Username: Strongholdx
IRL Name: GiantPenisMonster
Title: Veteran

Fix your IRL name or I'll just list you as "StrongHoldx"
"GiantPenisMonster" is NOT going on the blog.. >.>