• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL Towns*** - Please Read!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright guys, I've begun working on the basic town information. I've also received a few town packages.

For those who have not already done so (most of you) - Please get these packages to me immediately.

Basic information for all towns (name, alignment, mayor/SIC, link) will be going up by the end of today. I've already manually collected all the info from everyone's town thread.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@MsGigi just pointing out that banker is now a redundant title thus doesn't really need to be included

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey there @MsGigi,
Sorry I havent gotten this to you yet. It is on my to do list. I have been trying to wait until we have at least one project finished. I will try to get it to you soon.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
If everyone here could PLEASE start by either sending me or posting a "profile" picture of their town, that would be AMAZING.

Thank you!

(Yes I did it in obnoxious red lettering. It's really that important.)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
If everyone here could PLEASE start by either sending me or posting a "profile" picture of their town, that would be AMAZING.

Thank you!

(Yes I did it in obnoxious red lettering. It's really that important.)

Like a logo? or like an actual picture of the town?

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Like a logo? or like an actual picture of the town?

An actual picture of the town.

And if anyone's interested... Here's what the TOWNS page looks like so far: http://herocraftonline.blogspot.com/p/towns.html

EDIT - I just had the page almost completely done, hit a button, and it fucked it all up. Trying to find a way to restore/recover the page. Just FYI incase anyone tries to click the link and it doesnt work FIXED IT!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
If anyone here sees me running around the server by myself, PLEASE do not kill me o.o
I'm going around, taking profile pictures of towns for the next hour.
I already have the coords for every town/base on this server (FYI).

[I'm not selling them to anyone right now so don't ask]

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
You shouldn't be taking or posting pictures of towns right now, most are still not in an attractive state. I have not provided one of Braavos because it is still under construction.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
You shouldn't be taking or posting pictures of towns right now, most are still not in an attractive state. I have not provided one of Braavos because it is still under construction.

This is something that can/will be updated later on. I just want pictures now to atleast make the page look better.

If anyone has a build server of their town, I'll happily log on there and take some screenies ^.^

And @unknownloner @atvrider312 http://herocraftonline.blogspot.com/p/towns.html - First picture on the Town page ^.^ Thank you again Unknown

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
If anyone here sees me running around the server by myself, PLEASE do not kill me o.o
I'm going around, taking profile pictures of towns for the next hour.
I already have the coords for every town/base on this server (FYI).

[I'm not selling them to anyone right now so don't ask]

Newerth is butt ugly from the outside atm imo lol but you may take a pic of it and hopefully i can update you in the future.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
So far I have pictures of Durotar and Axiom: http://herocraftonline.blogspot.com/p/towns.html
Raubtier is next and then I'm moving on to a different quadrant of the map.

If someone is able to, please inform the Mayors and Second in Commands of Genesis, Sanctum/Sancutary, Excelsum, ThornHollow, and DisneyLand. I need the following info for now:

Alignment (Good, Neutral, or Evil)
Mayor
Second in Command
Kingdom (if applicable)

I won't photograph your town until I have this information.
Also, I think I may be missing a town as my total count on towns is 23 without counting Spawn.