• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL Towns*** - Please Read!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright guys, It's back. Sorry but you kinda gotta suck it up and do this for me for the blogs. If you can't.. Well, don't expect your entry to look "hot".

I would like ALL towns to message me a small excerpt about your town (see step 2), thetown/guild banner (heading, logo, whatever), and 3-5 screen-shots of your towns and/or guilds.

I will be working and organizing the blogs that are associated with Herocraftonline soon and I'd like to do an excerpt of each town/guild that is still currently active and running.

Please note that whatever you send me (as long as it's appropriate) will reflect on your town and may or may not convince newbies who are thinking about joining the server/a town to join your town.

HENCE: If you send me crappy pictures, your town will look rather crappy indeed.

How do I want this done? Well, that's a good question:

1. Gather all that you need for this "package" (banners and screenies) and put them in a folder. Label that folder with either "Town" or "Guild" (whatever is appropriate) and the name of it. (ie "Town Windhelm" or "Guild Tree Creepers")

2. Open your preferred text document application (MSWord, Notepad, etc) and copy (or type) this layout (don't copy the purple):

Town/Guild Name (and colors):
Mayor (member since?): Member since simply means how long the player's been whitelisted on the server. If you wish not to include this information, you don't have to. Applies for Mayors and SIC's.
Sic(s) (member since?):
Population: Estimated is fine, just keep it close.
Time Zone: What time zone is most common in your town/guild via the users/members?
Citizen Requirements: Age restrictions? Gender? Levels? Time zone? Activity?
Forums Tiny.cc Link: Tiny.cc/??? Whatever Tiny.cc you use to link people to the forums.
Excerpt about the town: Here you want to highlight the unique and positive qualities about your town/guild. Don't just talk about the architecture (as many of the towns and guilds are beautiful), focus on what makes you stand out and what you have to offer the newbies who are looking to join. Also include any fun or bizarre facts about your town and/or where it originated from (video-games, IRL place, imagination, etc).

3. Save this as a .doc or .docx document and then move it to the folder with the Town/guild folder.

4. Double check to make sure everything is in the folder.

5. Compress this folder (aka send it to a .zip/.rar/compressed folder. This shouldn't be hard.)

6. Attach it and send it to: [email protected] I created this account specifically for Herocraft (since I'll be needing it anyways).

***If you have any trouble or questions, PM me and I'll help/talk to you. :D

Please note that I will only accept entries in this format. If you have any issues, message me before hand, don't just send me a crappy email with some hard-to-read text and broken link to a picture. This won't get you (or me) anywhere.

All of this will be featured on it's own independent page on the Blogger.

@Haxnn @NumdgJr @Eldrylars @jazza411 @Rumblestikk @leftovers5 @WoleverEntun @NuclearCouch @Symbolite

Graink

Portal
I'll be working on the file when I get off from class! I'm actually re-writing the whole lore for our town! So this is a perfect opportunity! (It's going to be the same concept, just structured and phrased differently) We'll start taking pictures and everything - are videos okay though? We were going to hold our first marriage this weekend. I
m not sure when the dead line is for this, but we'll work as fast as possible!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
@Kourne, we need a banner, and we should get our townhall done this weelend for the picture.

When does this need to be done by?

malmenca

Diamond
I'll be working on the file when I get off from class! I'm actually re-writing the whole lore for our town! So this is a perfect opportunity! (It's going to be the same concept, just structured and phrased differently) We'll start taking pictures and everything - are videos okay though? We were going to hold our first marriage this weekend. I
m not sure when the dead line is for this, but we'll work as fast as possible!

I've got some great ides too! I'll speak to you soon!

Graink

Portal
Town/Guild Name (and colors): Gravkoc
Mayor (member since?): Graink; October 11th, 2011
Sic(s) (member since?): BPOtacon; August 14th, 2011
Population: 40
Time Zone: Central
Age: Dragonguard -> Sebastian. Town was put up roughly 5 - 6 days into Sebastian.
Citizen Requirements: Must be super cool. We judge people on their coolness and we let people in that we like.
Forums Tiny.cc Link: Tiny.cc/Gravkoc
Excerpt about the town: Will edit upon completion*

We're leaving this here for now - I'm going to finish some work, write our little excerpt and then post it for a final report.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
This project doesn't yet have a deadline mainly because I know most of these towns are kinda off to a rough start their architecture. I don't want to rush towns to complete it mainly because I don't want "quantity" to cut over quality as far as work progress goes.

@Graink Videos may be okay if everyone else is okay with them. It wouldn't be fair to the other towns if you had a video and nobody else did. Try to make sure it's well put together and "A day in the town of" is encouraged as a concept.

@Kainzo I tried to do this last map but then we got attacked. I'm hoping it's not too soon to do it now.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would be fine with videos. I wanted to make one for Belegost anyways :).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This project doesn't yet have a deadline mainly because I know most of these towns are kinda off to a rough start their architecture. I don't want to rush towns to complete it mainly because I don't want "quantity" to cut over quality as far as work progress goes.

@Graink Videos may be okay if everyone else is okay with them. It wouldn't be fair to the other towns if you had a video and nobody else did. Try to make sure it's well put together and "A day in the town of" is encouraged as a concept.

@Kainzo I tried to do this last map but then we got attacked. I'm hoping it's not too soon to do it now.
Sounds good

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I would be fine with videos. I wanted to make one for Belegost anyways :).

Sounds good. I just ask that anyone who does go to make a video make sure that there is no foul or inappropriate language/comments in the video (both via voice and text). Keep it PG/PG-13 and without profanity ^.^ Leniency will be given at the discretion of the admins/Senior Herald(s)