• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL Towns and Guilds*** - Please Read!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
***ATTENTION***

The instructions/steps provided are there not just so it's easier for me to sort through the information and keep YOUR stuff organized, but ALSO to save me time. If I'm having to make documents, folders, and go through spelling/grammar checks AND look around/ask for your pictures because YOU didn't follow the instructions, that's delaying your coverage on your town. If you do this and I'm busy, then what little free-time I later have WILL NOT be spent on sorting out the stuff you sent me if I have other, more ORGANIZED entries sent to me (even if they were sent to me after you sent yours).

Even if it's not exactly like the steps I created, if it's still semi-organized and kept together and everything is sent as an attachment, that's better than sending me naked and chopped up text in an email.

Let this be a warning to all.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Ignore this
MC Forum posting is failing right now. It's giving me the "Server Didn't Respond In Time" crap and posted copies of my original post.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@PewPewPewLasers Weren't you TC? o.o
@leftovers5 No problem, I already got the first town and I'm thinking I'll do one town a week, depending on the pace of which I get info and stuff.

Basic update on Tumblr plans for this: I'm going to create a separate page on the blog specifically for town info and links to the forums (if possible, I'll have a banner for every town that you can click on and it will bring you to the thread for that town on Herocraft Online). I'm also doing a "Class Of The Day" thing soon to cover all the basic, spec, and crafter classes. I'll cover the basics first and then work my way up. I'm not sure what order to do this in (any suggestions, HMU).

I already have 2 towns but they're both from the SKY Kingdom. Though this means I have at least the first week, I really don't want to put 2 towns from the same kingdom directly after each other. I feel it's slightly unfair to the other recruiting/interested towns and I don't want the blog to lean directly towards one group in the game. This includes all towns and guilds (yes, even the TC.... >.>).