• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

***ALL Towns and Guilds*** - Please Read!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright guys, I'm sure this was done before BUT....

I would like ALL towns and guilds to message me a small excerpt about your town (see step 2), the town/guild banner (heading, logo, whatever), and 3-5 screen-shots of your towns and/or guilds.
*Also be sure to include your TOWN COLORS (if you have any) so that I can use them for the post headings and whatnot.

I will be working and organizing the blogs that are associated with Herocraftonline soon (starting with Tumblr) and I'd like to do an excerpt of each town/guild that is still currently active and running.

Please note that whatever you send me (as long as it's appropriate) will reflect on your town and may or may not convince newbies who are thinking about joining the server/a town to join your town.

HENCE: If you send me crappy pictures, your town/guild will look rather crappy indeed.

How do I want this done? Well, that's a good question:

1. Gather all that you need for this "package" (banners and screenies) and put them in a folder. Label that folder with either "Town" or "Guild" (whatever is appropriate) and the name of it. (ie "Town Windhelm" or "Guild Tree Creepers")

2. Open your preferred text document application (MSWord, Notepad, etc) and copy (or type) this layout (don't copy the purple):

Town/Guild Name (and colors):
Mayor (age on server): Age on server simply means how long the player's been whitelisted on the server. If you wish not to include this information, you don't have to. Applies for Mayors, sics, and bankers.
Sic (age on server):
Banker (age on server):
Population: Estimated is fine, just keep it close.
Time Zone: What time zone is most common in your town/guild via the users/members?
Citizen Requirements: Age restrictions? Gender? Levels? Time zone? Activity?
Forums Tiny.cc Link: Tiny.cc/??? Whatever Tiny.cc you use to link people to the forums.
Excerpt about the town: Here you want to highlight the unique and positive qualities about your town/guild. Don't just talk about the architecture (as many of the towns and guilds are beautiful), focus on what makes you stand out and what you have to offer the newbies who are looking to join. Also include any fun or bizarre facts about your town and/or where it originated from (video-games, IRL place, imagination, etc).

3. Save this as a .doc or .docx document and then move it to the folder with the Town/guild folder.

4. Double check to make sure everything is in the folder.

5. Compress this folder (aka make it into a .zip folder. This shouldn't be hard.

6. Attach it and send it to: [email protected] I created this account specifically for Herocraft (since I'll be needing it anyways).

***If you have any trouble or questions, PM me and I'll help/talk to you. :D
Edit: This is on a First come-First serve basis. Those who get the package to me first will have their town/guilds featured on the forums first.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Rumblestikk

Kk, well if there is with this information OR if there is a Wiki on the Herocraft Wiki that has all of this information (and is up to date), feel free to send it to me :)

I wasn't quite sure which towns/guilds were still active/alive and what each town/guild wanted to use.

@Jonsoon

Thank you :D

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@Jonsoon
True. She is a busy lady :3 I would really enjoy putting different towns and whatnot in the spotlight on the forums. I think it'll give a more personal insight about the server and what it and the community has to offer. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If I recall theres is soposed to be a library worked on by @Barnubus for all the towns...
It was, but this goes for the blog. When Oxea handled the blog with me back in the days, he used to post a picture and name of a town with some info about it. This will be near the same, just with more details and better organisation.

@MsGigi Looks great, gonna be nice to see the blog actively posted on again.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
The library was deleted, Kainzo was having issues with permissions so eventually he just deleted it, and all the pretty pictures took a shit, lol.