• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

All Server Rail work has stopped we are on strike... Thank Oryinn

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
There's no need to keep guard. What I would do, and you guys don't have to do this by any means, is have a group of people "on-call". Whenever you see someone camping a road, this shop, etc, you send out the call and gather up the forces.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
That is how it used to be with several places I saw. Shit would go down and "guards" would appear in a minute or two from whatever they were previously doing.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Kainzo, how can I join the KoK? I'd love to help out. If Kainzo actually goes out and PvPs, someone has to record that shit.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I may be willing to be a person on call, i'll even set my recall at the beginning of the track (or whereever your at now) so that when you need someone clearing out i'll recall in.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Part of the weekly tax payments are being put into this project as well. Townships should defend their vested interest - in this case harassment on a server project, which is a moronic thing to do, to begin with. I will revive KoK and go pvp if i must ;)
I would be more than happy to battle you guys, as long as you turn off god mode and have an amount of HP that is fair for us to fight against.!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Time to revive KoK in my opinion.

I shall grasp my mighty staff of KoK and vigourusly whip it upon my enemies and let the white rain of justice rain from the sky cleansing all impurities!!

I know that's not exactly how it went, but hey, I think its funny

dmil23

Obsidian
Sign me up for KoK too! I'll help kill all those baddies that are causing chaos also!

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
I will not entertain this KOK nonsense, I would not even dream of handling any KOK related issues.

KOK is not for me.