• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

All Server Rail work has stopped we are on strike... Thank Oryinn

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
i killed u once :) after the 26 bowls of soup. And i spent 5 minutes watching all ur stuff despawn too. <3

dmil23

Obsidian
Yeah but because the server had massive lag a week or so ago he took 3 days to respawn.

Oryinn

Obsidian
<3
Sorry that I wont be at the shop as often. I have had RL come up (Sports and whatnot), I have also decided your shop isn't the only good place to PvP. If anyone would like to setup a challenge for me at the arena, I would gladly accept. (Full armor/food/fun, if I'm fighting at the arena, I'm not at AB's).

Unfortunately due to some class nerfing on my part, I will be less effective using my normal strategy of a zerg-esque type of play. I will not be camping roads as often, but when I do I will do it right with friends and equipment.

Oh I still will be killing rail team members, and I have always laid my grounds out to pay me and a few TC's off. :)

oryinn sucks at pvp :X dont see why people die by him a lot, wait till i get the right class and ill rape his babies all day :)

Hes also fat, just throwiug that out there

(i know him irl)

A. I have beat you 1v1 many times and can do it again.
B. I dont have babies.
C. 6' 205 Take what you want from it.
D. I'll see you after class!

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
<3
Sorry that I wont be at the shop as often. I have had RL come up (Sports and whatnot), I have also decided your shop isn't the only good place to PvP. If anyone would like to setup a challenge for me at the arena, I would gladly accept. (Full armor/food/fun, if I'm fighting at the arena, I'm not at AB's).

Unfortunately due to some class nerfing on my part, I will be less effective using my normal strategy of a zerg-esque type of play. I will not be camping roads as often, but when I do I will do it right with friends and equipment.

Oh I still will be killing rail team members, and I have always laid my grounds out to pay me and a few TC's off. :)

A. I have beat you 1v1 many times and can do it again.
B. I dont have babies.
C. 6' 205 Take what you want from it.
D. I'll see you after class!

hahhah