• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion All classes need these minor changes

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you kidding me? With all that you guys have been saying about rogue specs is crazy, "Make kick need iron boots", "Eviscerate should be removed" your absolutely insane.
#1. Kick just got a bigger CD so stop your complaining.
#2. If Ninja's/Thief were to lose eviscerate (Especially thief) I would honestly switch classes. The only damaging skills for Thief is Eviscerate/kick (though kick only does 70 damage). For a class that is supposed to be pure damage, taking out one of their only damaging skills is overkill.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Are you kidding me? With all that you guys have been saying about rogue specs is crazy, "Make kick need iron boots", "Eviscerate should be removed" your absolutely insane.
#1. Kick just got a bigger CD so stop your complaining.
#2. If Ninja's/Thief were to lose eviscerate (Especially thief) I would honestly switch classes. The only damaging skills for Thief is Eviscerate/kick (though kick only does 70 damage). For a class that is supposed to be pure damage, taking out one of their only damaging skills is overkill.
Whitemage was trolling, are you stupid or are you stupid.

macura

Diamond
For sammy i believe that one should be nerfed. Whenever i 1v1 a sammy instead of strafing it has turning into runnig for my life and praying for one to be over. I think one has make sammies have too great of a chance on winning against caster classes because they are a warrior class and warriors are supposed to be at a disadvantage against casters not an advantage. My suggestion would be to lower one to a speed 1 buff and with this also lower the stamina cost that it requires so it is still usable.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Whitemage was trolling, are you stupid or are you stupid.
In that whole post I barely focused on "Kick". The only real concern I had was with you talking about getting rid of eviscerate.

EDIT: Just because i'm stating my opinion on whitemagehealu's suggestion on Kick (I know it wasn't serious) doesn't mean you have to attempt to insult me for it.

Disketa777

Glowstone
Warriors:

Paladin- Paladins are pretty overpowered IMO mainly because of Skill: Pray. A Paladin's Pray should not heal for more than 200 HP if balance team members intend to keep it with Paladin. An alternative to Skill: Pray could be Skill: Focus, caster channels all of his energy into his legs, silencing him and slowing him for 4 seconds but making him immovable by all skills or hits (force push, force pull, iron fist, tremor, spear are negated) also melee attacks do not push caster back.

Pray has a 3 second warmup, leaving the paladin easily open to interruption from a gentle melee attack from even a healer. :p