• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion All classes need these minor changes

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Warriors:

Samurai- most people who play samurai think that it is under powered at the moment, but people who play other classes agree that samurai is a very hard class to beat. IMO samurai should lose mortal wound, and have it replaced with a passive/toggle skill. Skill: MortalStrike, cuts healing in half when toggled ON, but lose 15 damage per hit when toggled ON. Skill: Bleed should get a 50 damage buff, Skill: One's speed effect's time should be reduced, and since samurais are the "rogues" of the warrior class (which balance team members must agree with because they made it a class that must be done to get assassin, the rogue legendary) they should lose Skill: disarm. This would balance them a bit more.

Dreadknight- DK's got balanced with the last nerf, but by taking away their diamond armor and replacing it with iron (leaving them with full iron armor) and giving a 55 damage buff to Skill: Decay, it would increase the role-playing part of a DK.
ALTERNATIVE- add the 55 damage buff to the Skill: Soulleech, instead of the buff to Skill: Decay. (this would be more beneficial to Dreadknights [from their standpoint] because of the "heal-back" part of Skill: Soulleech.
ALTERNATIVE 2- buff Skill: Decay, by 27 damage, and buff Skill: Soulleech, by 27 damage.
I like the Harmtouch change/nerf with the level progression adding damage

Paladin- Paladins are pretty overpowered IMO mainly because of Skill: Pray. A Paladin's Pray should not heal for more than 200 HP if balance team members intend to keep it with Paladin. An alternative to Skill: Pray could be Skill: Focus, caster channels all of his energy into his legs, silencing him and slowing him for 4 seconds but making him immovable by all skills or hits (force push, force pull, iron fist, tremor, spear are negated) also melee attacks do not push caster back.

Dragoon-
Perfectly balanced

Rogues:

Ranger- Ranger needed the already implemented, Skill: Arrowstorm, nerf because it was definitely over-powered. I think that if it was nerfed one step further by not applying the arrow buff skills, then Skill: IceArrow, could be fixed and re-implemented, and the class would still be balanced.

Thief- Thieves should have a higher chance to have backstab activation. Also, thieves should get Skill: Garrote, think about the RPG part of thief. A thief falls down behind their enemy and garrotes their neck with his rope, that sounds pretty badass.

Ninja- Ninja is very balanced. The only change that I suggest is having Ninjas loose Skill: Garrote. It fits the RPG of Thief a lot more.
Bard- Bard is a support class and should be played as such. I think that removing Skill: Pulse, could make it better fit the support role that it strictly is. Adding Skill: Safefall All, which casts Safefall on all party members could give them that one more support skill that is needed. I also suggest that Bards' buffs should be stronger as the caster progresses levels, similar to Necromancers' Skill: Drainsoul, and Dreadknights' Skill: Harmtouch.

Casters:

Wizard- with the new mana changes, Wizards are much more viable, especially in group fights. The only two changes that I suggest for Wizard would be to buff Skill: Blink by 5 blocks, returning it to its former glory, and to remove the warmup on Skill: Bolt.

Geomancer: Geo's should lose Skill: Reflect because it does not fit their RPG aspect. Also, the warmup on Skill: Deepfreeze should be removed because it ruins their combo, if this means that their damage output must be reduced then so be it.

Beguiler- Beguiler is no longer a shit class since Skill: Plaguebomb was buffed. Their new level 40 mobility skill was also a nice addition. I suggest that Beguilers should receive Skill: Stealessence. Also, I suggest that their group-buffs be stronger as they level up.

Necromancer- Necro was recently balanced because of the new mana changes. I suggest that Skill: Despair, should effect the caster too with both the small damage, and the blinding effect. Also, Necro's should receive Skill: Pulse, in order to be more viable in a Mob Arena.

Healers:

Cleric- Cleric has always had a bit too much damage output as a healer, their Skill: Might, should max their hoe's damage at 45. Also, Cleric's Skill: Might, duration is way too long, at 300 seconds, it is quite overpowered, since Bards' Skill: Might, is only a 40 second buff. These durations should be swapped, making a Bard have a better Skill: Might than a Cleric's. I do not know if this can be coded to implement, but Skill: FullHeal should not be able to heal the caster to full, only the members in his party. This should also bring with it a shorter warmup.

Druid-
Balanced

Bloodmage-
See TeddyTazer's post in suggestions about Bloodmage. He is spot on.
Disciple-
Also see TeddyTazer's suggestion about Disciples in suggestions.

Ah ok, I guess that would be cool, but a small buff to their axe damage could be nice to. Full iron armor gives 7.5 armor points and if you use the helm and boots, it gives a 0.5 boost I believe. Not exact, but around that area, so I don't really see much of a difference. :/

Wow, we learn new things everyday...I guess that could be necessary, but why is decay and Soulleech being the most focus? What about Empathy? Terror? You think the others are balanced?

A

alexhoff1

wizard buff = needed and very nice thing to do :3

though, you need to have a clear NERF disciples on there.. they are simply overpowered fighting casters. (any disc noob can beat a maxed wizard, due to all the skills they have.)

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
If you drop a "disagree" rating on this post, please leave a comment on what you disagree with to give me a better idea on what needs to be changed.
I'd love to hear all opinions

macura

Diamond
I like your idea about the blink buff but i think that the removal of bolt warmup might be a little overpowered. I would suggest a shorter warmup like .5 seconds instead of 1 or the removal of the warmup on shock which imo makes the skill so much less useful. I think that too many wizard skills have warmups and this would be awesome.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I would tell you exactly why I disagree, however id'e rather not get into a huge argument about it.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
How does web ruin the combo? It helps it. Gives an easier target to plague, drainsoul, and decay. Right ALL NECROS?

A

alexhoff1

macura, I like your suggestion so much I need to make more accounts.

shock is useless with less damage then full fireball damage... totally not a good enough skill to be used.