• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion All classes need these minor changes

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Never tired, but I can see that it's kind of a "make my class OPer" argument. I'll back down for other experienced pvpers to debate about

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Movement is client-side. Unfortunately this cannot be modified by coders without giving all players a mod.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
wizard buff = needed and very nice thing to do :3

though, you need to have a clear NERF disciples on there.. they are simply overpowered fighting casters. (any disc noob can beat a maxed wizard, due to all the skills they have.)
If you want to kill disciple's, go ninja. They kick, harmtouch, three shot disciples.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
I respectfully disagree with your Samurai changes.

1) I'm assuming that with your MortalWound change, you would also change the duration of the healing debuff so that, if you wanted to properly reduce an opponent's healing, you would have to keep MortalWound toggled (and, therefore, reducing our damage.) I would only agree with that change IF we received a slight buff in the base damage that we do with our swords - Perhaps 5-10 extra damage?

2) I would accept a nerf to One only if Ninjas also received that nerf. After all, if we're the "rogueish" class of the Warrior path, wouldn't it make sense to also nerf the rogue class that shares a skill with us? Even then, you would have to explain your nerf to me; Samurais need some sort of escape mechanism because our armor and health pool doesn't allow us to be a tank. At the moment, the only way we can effectively escape (or charge into battle, whatever the case may be) is through One.

3) We should absolutely not lose Disarm. That's just silly, and I really want to hear your justification for removing it for Samurais.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Necromancer- Necro was recently balanced because of the new mana changes. I suggest that Skill: Despair, should effect the caster too with both the small damage, and the blinding effect.

*Facepalm* what is the fucking point of despair then

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
(Quote="Kainzo, post: 195478, member: 1"]two skills... whats your point?

Ninja = pure damage
Dreadknight = tanky damage[/quote]
Kain, I'm not bashing on ninjas AT ALL, they are my fav class in the game. Read what I said in first post bout ninjas/thieves

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
one major issue I see with wizard...remove warmup on bolt?? we just gave them 2 more seconds to fight with the recent massive nerf to kick. If you take away the warmup on bolt then wizards will overpower rogues.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree with all of your points, though @Kainzo look into thief/ninja/geomancer/wizard/DK
Those are the best ideas.