• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Alias820 Application

Alias820

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Alias820
  2. Location & Age: United States, Nebraska and I am 18 going on 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): My friend actually gave me this account, the only ban I am aware of is he played it once or twice on servers where if you die you get a 3 day ban. Called them ultimate hardcore servers. As for me I have never been banned on any of the servers I've played on.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Catonix, and Draggynfyre are both good friends of mine and can vouch for my experience as a Minecraft player.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Hayden(Catonix) sent in an application and we both are very much into Roleplay servers so he told me about your server and I decided it sounded amazing so I am applying :).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Not yet but I plan to, based on what Catonix has told me and what I've read about your server it's well worth voting for everyday if I can get on and do that everyday.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I haven't.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCA8}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: As for why I should be accepted, well I believe that I could be a great addition to your server. I am a well experienced builder though most of my builds are large projects that take substantial time. I have played many MMORPG's and have been hopping between RPMinecraft servers for awhile though most have closed down because the owner couldn't keep running it or it got griefed. I absolutely despise griefers and many of my creations have been griefed so I cant stand the thought of me griefing someone because that is unacceptable. Most times if I am on a roleplay server I talk, act, and even play like I am my character, I'm one of those people that really gets into their character and making them their own and not just another person roaming around.
Thank you for your time and consideration for my application to Herocraft. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Alias820(Brandon)

Have an amazing day ^w

-types entire thing and feels real good about it- ^w^ all done -rereads after posting and notices typo "I believe I believe"- NU!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Alias820
  2. Location & Age: United States, Nebraska and I am 18 going on 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): My friend actually gave me this account, the only ban I am aware of is he played it once or twice on servers where if you die you get a 3 day ban. Called them ultimate hardcore servers. As for me I have never been banned on any of the servers I've played on.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Catonix, and Draggynfyre are both good friends of mine and can vouch for my experience as a Minecraft player.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Hayden(Catonix) sent in an application and we both are very much into Roleplay servers so he told me about your server and I decided it sounded amazing so I am applying :).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Not yet but I plan to, based on what Catonix has told me and what I've read about your server it's well worth voting for everyday if I can get on and do that everyday.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I haven't.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCA8}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: As for why I should be accepted, well I believe that I could be a great addition to your server. I am a well experienced builder though most of my builds are large projects that take substantial time. I have played many MMORPG's and have been hopping between RPMinecraft servers for awhile though most have closed down because the owner couldn't keep running it or it got griefed. I absolutely despise griefers and many of my creations have been griefed so I cant stand the thought of me griefing someone because that is unacceptable. Most times if I am on a roleplay server I talk, act, and even play like I am my character, I'm one of those people that really gets into their character and making them their own and not just another person roaming around.
Thank you for your time and consideration for my application to Herocraft. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Alias820(Brandon)

Have an amazing day ^w

-types entire thing and feels real good about it- ^w^ all done -rereads after posting and notices typo "I believe I believe"- NU!

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371671087,1371671016][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1371671106][/DOUBLEPOST]I did find one ban, but it was very old, so I am not concerned about it.

Alias820

Iron
Thank you -hugs the dragon queen- Long live the Red Flight!!!
^w^
<----Fellow WoW player :)
And just fair warning im very animated x3 lived in japan for awhile soooo i picked up on it alil

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh and Troll Druid XD on Tanaris[DOUBLEPOST=1371672614][/DOUBLEPOST]and a 78 Human warrior on uther forgot bout him xD

Haha I play on MalGanis with a couple of other HCO players. All Horde =]

Resto shaman, hunter and DK are my main classes.

Well really only the resto shaman and hunter I play with any consistency.

Alias820

Iron
Haha I play on MalGanis with a couple of other HCO players. All Horde =]

Resto shaman, hunter and DK are my main classes.

Well really only the resto shaman and hunter I play with any consistency.
Nice i heard malganis is good for raiders, got some core groups over there. been meaning to make a character but eh i know like no one all my friends quit for the most part X3 just been doing dailys now. I might start one over there bug ya guys :p
That is if i can find yall xD
^not intended to be creepy lol^

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Nice i heard malganis is good for raiders, got some core groups over there. been meaning to make a character but eh i know like no one all my friends quit for the most part X3 just been doing dailys now. I might start one over there bug ya guys :p
That is if i can find yall xD
^not intended to be creepy lol^

Oh you can =]

Look up Cynnau or Tristwch those are the toons I am on most of the time =P

Alias820

Iron
Oh you can =]

Look up Cynnau or Tristwch those are the toons I am on most of the time =P
I will next time im on prolly gonna get on the MC server atm been way too long since i played on a good Roleplay server :)
I look forward to more wonderful chats great Alexstrasza -bows down graciously- I take my leave :)