• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

alaric70's application

alaric70

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:alaric70
  2. Location & Age: Seattle Washington 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):4dragonking
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend 4dragonking
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different structures and am a fairly fluent redstoner. I would also like to join a town with my frend 4dragonking.
  9. Special key: HCA8
  10. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for a year now and have run my own server with a small group of people for most of that time. unfortunately i had to ban some of them for unfair play/hacking so I understand how unfair play can reduce the enjoyment of the game for other players. not as many people play on my server now so I would like to join this server which will let me play on a larger server. I also have a Skype account and a mic :)
here are some screenshots of my castle I built in survival SMP(which is still under construction but most of it is done)
2012-05-02_23.10.00.png
throne room:2012-05-02_23.10.40.png 2012-05-02_23.10.54.png Dining hall:2012-05-02_23.11.58.png Royal chambers2012-05-02_23.14.26.png I am also involved in making several adventure maps. here are some screenshots of some fairly complex redstoneing I did for one:2012-05-02_23.16.45.png 2012-05-02_23.17.01.png

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to​
increase your chances of getting accepted:​
Key
Dark Blue = Improve on
Light Blue = Small Improvement
White = Fine, Doesnt need work​
- Be 100% honest on your application​
- Use the proper application format​
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations​
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression
All you need to do is add a little more information in "Additional info" section @alaric70
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.​
After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​

alaric70

Wood
I've added some more information about my Minecraft experience. Sorry for the slow update I went to bed right after posting this last night...