• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akahi

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name - RumpTroll and TheHiker
Age - 16 and 16
Time Zone - GMT+1
Country of residence - Sweden, Sweden
First Name (For Chemistry) - Secret
Classes Mastered - RumpTroll: Merchant, dragoon TheHiker: 38 farmer, soon speccing ranger
Crafter Spec - ^
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - RumpTroll: Raw fish TheHiker: Beef
Skin (Post Picture) - I have a troll (my name) and Thehiker is a farmer
What made you get this skin? - My name and thehiker because he is a farmer
Past towns - Fumo since the start, also XXXmastown for a while(only rumptroll)
Favorite Friendly Mob - RumpTroll: Cow TheHiker: Chicken
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - Yes (both of us)
Can you use teamspeak? - Thehiker: Only listen RumpTroll: Talks every now and then
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - They just are
Why can't you tickle yourself? - Thehiker: I dont have fingers RumpTroll: Because i dont have toes
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - TheHiker: lee sin jungle (But he realy sucks) RumpTroll: Any AD carry, But if i have to pick one Ezreal.
Talked to HolyRane ingame aswell :)
Accepted. Good to have you aboard.

In Game Name - mentallity
Age -15
Time Zone - Central us timezone
Country of residence -United states
First Name (For Chemistry) - AlNo (aluminium nobelium)
Classes Mastered - caster
Crafter Spec - crafter
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - steak
Skin (Post Picture) -skin_1204230604107297both.png
What made you get this skin? - it looks cool like James bond
Past towns - try to join adimintium (forgot how to spell) but failed...
Favorite Friendly Mob - villagers
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - yeah
Can you use teamspeak? - yes
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - they are only use for test!
Why can't you tickle yourself? - because i am James bond :D
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - Master Yi !!!!

hoopla39

Stone
Where is the drawn out picture of your personality?
here's the part i missed

Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic
1. Deception - deception is the art of getting away with murder, in order to be truly dark, one must be deceptive. i suppose i am deceptive, but not to my allies.
2. Pride - one has to have pride in the things that he/she has, however too much pride in one's self can lead to a huge ego. I do not have too much self pride
3. Betrayal - people who disobey the rules are dirt. people who betray their friends are worse than dirt.
4. Greed - greed is the leading cause of hate, death, and sadness in the world. i am not greedy.
5. Glutony - one who cares not for others and only wants self satisfaction in abundance is not a very likeable person. i am not greedy or glutenous.
6. Sloth - People need to relax sometimes. if your filled with stress, its easy to become angered. but being too lazy can make you miss out on a lot of things.
7. Lust - I wouldn't say that i am filled with lust, but it is instinct
8. Hatred - hate is a strong thing. it is something that people undermine. hate causes all problems, however without making mistakes caused by hate, people would never learn.
Draw a picture of your personality in paint. Must be detailed. Put the picture below.
i dont have a picture of my personality of myself in paint, (not very good with computer animation) but i do have a drawing that describes me
-Picture.jpg

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
here's the part i missed

Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic
1. Deception - deception is the art of getting away with murder, in order to be truly dark, one must be deceptive. i suppose i am deceptive, but not to my allies.
2. Pride - one has to have pride in the things that he/she has, however too much pride in one's self can lead to a huge ego. I do not have too much self pride
3. Betrayal - people who disobey the rules are dirt. people who betray their friends are worse than dirt.
4. Greed - greed is the leading cause of hate, death, and sadness in the world. i am not greedy.
5. Glutony - one who cares not for others and only wants self satisfaction in abundance is not a very likeable person. i am not greedy or glutenous.
6. Sloth - People need to relax sometimes. if your filled with stress, its easy to become angered. but being too lazy can make you miss out on a lot of things.
7. Lust - I wouldn't say that i am filled with lust, but it is instinct
8. Hatred - hate is a strong thing. it is something that people undermine. hate causes all problems, however without making mistakes caused by hate, people would never learn.
Draw a picture of your personality in paint. Must be detailed. Put the picture below.
i dont have a picture of my personality of myself in paint, (not very good with computer animation) but i do have a drawing that describes me
-View attachment 3628
You have the best application I have seen so far, Accepted.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Age -15
Crafter Spec - crafter
Skin (Post Picture) -View attachment 3627
Denied. Full on new players atm, sorry.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Age -15
Crafter Spec - crafter
Skin (Post Picture) -View attachment 3627
Please finish the application.

Citizenship Application
In Game Name - Ulterior941
Age - 20
Time Zone - EST -5:00
Country of residence - USA
First Name (For Chemistry) - Kyle
Classes Mastered - None
Crafter Spec - None
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - Bread
Skin (Post Picture) - 2012-05-27_17.42.19.png 2012-05-27_17.42.19.png
What made you get this skin? - I like the mask with class.
Past towns - Ironpass, Altum (never active in Altum)
Favorite Friendly Mob - Cats
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - I would love to.
Can you use teamspeak? - I can
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - Such a cheap tool plays such an important role in every body's life. A simple piece of wood, required use by almost every test taken on paper, has the power to make a very successful individual, or bring one to the point of rage quitting life.
Why can't you tickle yourself? - Tickling is a form of social interaction or a way for your body to warn you something disgusting is crawling up your leg.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - Master Yi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
1. Deception - Leading someone to believe or trust you, to better yourself or your situation.
2. Pride - Standing up for who you are, what you believe in and the people you consider friends or family. (This is one of my traits)
3. Betrayal - Deceiving you friends or family to better yourself or your situation.
4. Greed - Once your friends and family have been deceived, taking whatever they are willing to hand out and putting it towards something to benefit yourself only. Like Alcohol. (I can be greedy, but not in my description of the word :p But it's only human nature. And I like alcohol.)
5. Gluttony** - Getting wasted from the money you greedily took from your friends and family who trusted you and your pride that you deceived them with.
6. Sloth - Sid (I work smart not hard)
7. Lust - Anal?
8. Hatred - People that deceive their friends and family into trusting them with a false sense of pride so they cant betray them and greedily take their hand outs to get wasted at the bar.
I will always do my best to protect my fellows and contribute as much as possible to better the hamlet.
Me.png

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Citizenship Application
In Game Name - Ulterior941
Age - 20
Time Zone - EST -5:00
Country of residence - USA
First Name (For Chemistry) - Kyle
Classes Mastered - None
Crafter Spec - None
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - Bread
What made you get this skin? - I like the mask with class.
Past towns - Ironpass, Altum (never active in Altum)
Favorite Friendly Mob - Cats
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - I would love to.
Can you use teamspeak? - I can
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - Such a cheap tool plays such an important role in every body's life. A simple piece of wood, required use by almost every test taken on paper, has the power to make a very successful individual, or bring one to the point of rage quitting life.
Why can't you tickle yourself? - Tickling is a form of social interaction or a way for your body to warn you something disgusting is crawling up your leg.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - Master Yi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
1. Deception - Leading someone to believe or trust you, to better yourself or your situation.
2. Pride - Standing up for who you are, what you believe in and the people you consider friends or family. (This is one of my traits)
3. Betrayal - Deceiving you friends or family to better yourself or your situation.
4. Greed - Once your friends and family have been deceived, taking whatever they are willing to hand out and putting it towards something to benefit yourself only. Like Alcohol. (I can be greedy, but not in my description of the word :p But it's only human nature. And I like alcohol.)
5. Gluttony** - Getting wasted from the money you greedily took from your friends and family who trusted you and your pride that you deceived them with.
6. Sloth - Sid (I work smart not hard)
7. Lust - Anal?
8. Hatred - People that deceive their friends and family into trusting them with a false sense of pride so they cant betray them and greedily take their hand outs to get wasted at the bar.
I will always do my best to protect my fellows and contribute as much as possible to better the hamlet.
Accepted! Please get with me in game.