• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Akahi

ICE ICE ICE!
The apartmets are pretty much done, if someone would do some interior design for me i would love you. We have a total of 33 rooms. I will be building my own, special place also the entrance works now, we just need a way to get up the volcano
Maybe netherbrick stairs so it matchs your town just giveing ideas, I been there its nice town :3

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I should be removed off the Windhelm region soooon. This town looks cool. I think i'll write the CORRECT application:

In Game Name - MajorasMask
Age - 16
Time Zone - UK, GMT 0
Country of residence -England
First Name (For Chemistry) - Steven
Classes Mastered - Caster/Crafter
Crafter Spec -Mason
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - Pork
Skin (Post Picture) -
scaled.php
What made you get this skin? -I made it based on the ''Silence'' from Doctor Who.
Past towns -Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Valor, Canterlot, Safehaven, Eclipse (Kinda)
Favorite Friendly Mob -Sheep
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? -Yeah
Can you use teamspeak? -Yeah
Why are number 2 pencils so special? -They have the number 2 in them.
Why can't you tickle yourself? - I don't have the energy.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - Lee Sin
Extra Questions
Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic
1. Deception - No thanks.
2. Pride - Yeah
3. Betrayal - No
4. Greed - Kinda
5. Glutony -No
6. Sloth - No
7. Lust - Sometimes
8. Hatred -Kinda
Draw a picture of your personality in paint. Must be detailed. Put the picture below.
scaled.php

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I should be removed off the Windhelm region soooon. This town looks cool. I think i'll write the CORRECT application:

In Game Name - MajorasMask
Age - 16
Time Zone - UK, GMT 0
Country of residence -England
First Name (For Chemistry) - Steven
Classes Mastered - Caster/Crafter
Crafter Spec -Mason
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - Pork
Skin (Post Picture) -
scaled.php
What made you get this skin? -I made it based on the ''Silence'' from Doctor Who.
Past towns -Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Valor, Canterlot, Safehaven, Eclipse (Kinda)
Favorite Friendly Mob -Sheep
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? -Yeah
Can you use teamspeak? -Yeah
Why are number 2 pencils so special? -They have the number 2 in them.
Why can't you tickle yourself? - I don't have the energy.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - Lee Sin
Extra Questions
Describe what each trait means to you, and relate whether or not the trait is one of your defining characteristics. Then describe how you will act on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic
1. Deception - No thanks.
2. Pride - Yeah
3. Betrayal - No
4. Greed - Kinda
5. Glutony -No
6. Sloth - No
7. Lust - Sometimes
8. Hatred -Kinda
Draw a picture of your personality in paint. Must be detailed. Put the picture below.
scaled.php
Denied, full of sketchy sketch-ness.

hoopla39

Stone
In Game Name - hoopla39
Age - 16
Time Zone - Eastern (USA)
Country of residence - USA
First Name (For Chemistry) - Dylan
Classes Mastered - none lol
Crafter Spec - crafter
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - nothin better than fresh zombie meat
Skin (Post Picture) - chewbaca RRRRRRrrrrRRRrr
What made you get this skin? - there is nothing more bad ass than chewbaca coming at you with a bow.
Past towns - my nice little undergrownd cave on one of the corners of the map. lol jk never been in a town
Favorite Friendly Mob - "if you see a chicken gotta hit it with a shovel" if you know slyfox that is.
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - are we getting kinky? haha jk yea sure
Can you use teamspeak? - yes
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - because we are conditioned to believe so. it also has something to do with the density of the graphite or something lol
Why can't you tickle yourself? - it has something to do with the human nervous system. it's also 90% psychological.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) -GAREN CROWNGUARD THE MIGHT OF DEMACIA

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
In Game Name - hoopla39
Age - 16
Crafter Spec - crafter
What made you get this skin? - there is nothing more bad ass than chewbaca coming at you with a bow.
Past towns - my nice little undergrownd cave on one of the corners of the map. lol jk never been in a town
Favorite Friendly Mob - "if you see a chicken gotta hit it with a shovel" if you know slyfox that is.
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - are we getting kinky? haha jk yea sure
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - because we are conditioned to believe so. it also has something to do with the density of the graphite or something lol
Why can't you tickle yourself? - it has something to do with the human nervous system. it's also 90% psychological.
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) -GAREN CROWNGUARD THE MIGHT OF DEMACIA
I approve this message.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name - hoopla39
Age - 16
Crafter Spec - crafter
Where is the drawn out picture of your personality?

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
In Game Name - RumpTroll and TheHiker
Age - 16 and 16
Time Zone - GMT+1
Country of residence - Sweden, Sweden
First Name (For Chemistry) - Secret
Classes Mastered - RumpTroll: Merchant, dragoon TheHiker: 38 farmer, soon speccing ranger
Crafter Spec - ^
Favorite Food (In minecraft) - RumpTroll: Raw fish TheHiker: Beef
Skin (Post Picture) - I have a troll (my name) and Thehiker is a farmer
What made you get this skin? - My name and thehiker because he is a farmer
Past towns - Fumo since the start, also XXXmastown for a while(only rumptroll)
Favorite Friendly Mob - RumpTroll: Cow TheHiker: Chicken
Are you ok with role-playing around the town for funsies? - Yes (both of us)
Can you use teamspeak? - Thehiker: Only listen RumpTroll: Talks every now and then
Why are number 2 pencils so special? - They just are
Why can't you tickle yourself? - Thehiker: I dont have fingers RumpTroll: Because i dont have toes
Favorite League of Legends champion (This is a must) - TheHiker: lee sin jungle (But he realy sucks) RumpTroll: Any AD carry, But if i have to pick one Ezreal.
Talked to HolyRane ingame aswell :)