• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [AD] Sentinel [Recruiting]

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
5VtSQwG.png
--Leadership--

Armies of Aetharius
Sentinel Lord: @Leo2596
Nobles of Sentinel: @Rumblestikk

--Kingdom Leadership--

Aetherius King Eldrylars
Aetherius Queen Witchonarampage

Trade Capital of Volantis
Volantis Lord: Jonsoon
Nobles of Volantis: RagingDragon

Defender of Aetherius
Hyperion Lord: northeaster345
Nobles of Hyperion
Oudaiesty
TrueCorruptor

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Volantis, Prometheus Hyperion.
This rule should be fairly self explanatory. Other individuals possessing a Permit of the Aetherius Dominion are protected by this rule as well.

Current protectorates: None

2. Follow all server rules.

Again, self explanatory.

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town, or within the dominion lands without approval from township Nobles.

4. Respect your fellow town mates.

This includes going into people's houses or looking through people's chests without permission from the owner. Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, and can go up to and including banishment from the dominion. Don't be nosey and be polite to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.

If the town is being raided, do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town.

There is a lot of work to be done around each township and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes.

Taxes are 100c a month and are collected the first Friday of each month. Feel free to pay for multiple months at once. Failure to pay within two weeks will result in expulsion from the dominion, and your house/storage absorbed into town resources.

8. Keep the town pretty.

When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please. All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking. Cobble stone cubes, as an example, aren't pretty. Don’t modify township construction without management approval.

--Current Projects--
  • Building the town.

--Application Format--

Application to Sentinel
IGN:
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join:
What can you give to us, as a community:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

--Citizens--

• Leo2596
  • Rumblestikk
  • PewPewPewLasers
  • Michaelrl
  • Bighappy
  • Jpenguin
  • M_Asian
  • TerranceTL
  • Themaniac23
  • Tommy221
  • Carbash420
  • firebird2014
  • mcevoak0252
  • ruger392
  • devonw18
  • mt51784
  • Master_Deziqn1
  • Razer418
  • Toadkiller
  • WildcardZer0
  • Grunt_Grunt
  • gontron
  • Nevinryal
  • Im_a_Pickle

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
@Admins can we get an hc.to link for sentinel so I can start the recruitment process in game?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
sorry for the delay rl has kept me busy as of late. hc.to/sentinel

devonw18

Stone
Application to Sentinel
IGN:devonw18
Location | Time zone:eastern standard time
Link to your whitelist application: year old i don't know where to find it
How long have you been on HC:i year and a half
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?lost soul 20 to range pending 50 souls crafter 17 to smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:i can't run it and mc on my comuter
What towns have you been in: one a while can't rember name
Why did you leave them (if applicable):got raided to much raids were cundicated with an insider too lost all my items
Why do you want to join:saftey
What can you give to us, as a community:building and help defend town when on
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:persist and minimalist while building
Referrals:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN:devonw18
Location | Time zone:eastern standard time
Link to your whitelist application: year old i don't know where to find it
How long have you been on HC:i year and a half
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?lost soul 20 to range pending 50 souls crafter 17 to smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:i can't run it and mc on my comuter
What towns have you been in: one a while can't rember name
Why did you leave them (if applicable):got raided to much raids were cundicated with an insider too lost all my items
Why do you want to join:saftey
What can you give to us, as a community:building and help defend town when on
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Tell us about yourself:persist and minimalist while building
Referrals:
Accepted welcome to Sentinel! Message me or PewPewPewLasers in game when your on.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Application to Sentinel
IGN: mt51784
Location | Time zone: NYC/EST
Link to your whitelist application:To old
How long have you been on HC: 3-4 maps ago
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Bard/Alchemist or Shaman/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: Ares, Erebos, Tau, and I guess I joined thunderbluff....
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Leaving thunderbluff because I prefer to play with people I can actually understand over voice chat.
Why do you want to join: I was told it was the best place for a vet like me.
What can you give to us, as a community: An active skilled pvp'er
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Morgan Freeman is the man and I like titty sprinkles....
Referrals: powerstar

Ruger392

Obsidian
Application to Sentinel
IGN: mt51784
Location | Time zone: NYC/EST
Link to your whitelist application:To old
How long have you been on HC: 3-4 maps ago
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Bard/Alchemist or Shaman/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: Ares, Erebos, Tau, and I guess I joined thunderbluff....
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Leaving thunderbluff because I prefer to play with people I can actually understand over voice chat.
Tell us about yourself: Morgan Freeman is the man and I like titty sprinkles....
Referrals: powerstar

Well this town and nation has suitable voices that you could understand lol but Accepted!

Razer418

Wood
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Razer418
Location | Time zone: Austria GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/razer418s-appeal.51072/
How long have you been on HC: 3+ months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Im Disciple 65,ranger 40 and paladin 25 and Smith 30
What towns have you been in: Thunderbluff,Odyssey
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I want to play with people who are good at pvp and who are good friends ;)
Tell us about yourself: Ahh I love Basketball.I play league of legends and minecraft
Referrals: Ruger382

Ruger392

Obsidian
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Razer418
Location | Time zone: Austria GMT +1
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/razer418s-appeal.51072/
How long have you been on HC: 3+ months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Im Disciple 65,ranger 40 and paladin 25 and Smith 30
What towns have you been in: Thunderbluff,Odyssey
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I want to play with people who are good at pvp and who are good friends ;)
Tell us about yourself: Ahh I love Basketball.I play league of legends and minecraft
Referrals: Ruger382
Accepted!

IGN: Master_Deziqn1
Location | Time zone: England, Suffolk
How long have you been on HC: 15 Days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Runeblade / Crafter (Not sure what to change to)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have Teamspeak
What towns have you been in: I was accepted to Conduit, but was never invited to join
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I was never invited
Why do you want to join: I've been looking to join a good community with good rules. Also the tax seems reasonable so that i am able to pay it monthly
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy mining so i can supply the town with various resources
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for around 3 years now, I have also been on the server long enough to have a good amount of resources which I would like to share with the town. I'm also polite and enjoy playing with other people.
Referrals:
ruger392

Ruger392

Obsidian
IGN: Master_Deziqn1
Location | Time zone: England, Suffolk
How long have you been on HC: 15 Days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Runeblade / Crafter (Not sure what to change to)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have Teamspeak
What towns have you been in: I was accepted to Conduit, but was never invited to join
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I was never invited
Why do you want to join: I've been looking to join a good community with good rules. Also the tax seems reasonable so that i am able to pay it monthly
What can you give to us, as a community: I enjoy mining so i can supply the town with various resources
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft for around 3 years now, I have also been on the server long enough to have a good amount of resources which I would like to share with the town. I'm also polite and enjoy playing with other people.
Referrals:
ruger392
Accepted!

Ruger392

Obsidian
Everyone in this town. Cover your chest with dirt or wool blocks! You have been WARNED!

Toadkiller

Iron
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Toadkiller
Location | Time zone: Vietnam | GMT+7
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37720#entry30683663
How long have you been on HC: a week
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont use TS
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Why do you want to join: I wanna join a good community and communicate with people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'll do my best to contribute.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a university student. I'm a friendly and polite. My English is not good, but enough to chatting :D
Referrals:
ruger392

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Toadkiller
Location | Time zone: Vietnam | GMT+7
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37720#entry30683663
How long have you been on HC: a week
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ninja/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont use TS
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Why do you want to join: I wanna join a good community and communicate with people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'll do my best to contribute.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a university student. I'm a friendly and polite. My English is not good, but enough to chatting :D
Referrals:
ruger392
Accepted
Welcome to Sentinel!

Application to Sentinel
IGN: WildcardZer0
Location | Time zone: Alaska | UTC 09:00
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.51587/
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Ranger/Blacksmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it, it makes me lag too much.
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): (x)
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a safe place to stay and build while I get used to the server, making some friends would be nice too.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an above average builder, I've been playing minecraft since the 1.6 beta and I can do most everything, though I'm pretty bad at PvP because my internet connection is less than ideal.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I was a moderator for a server for over 2 years, retired a year ago, and have been bouncing around servers ever since, I'm kind of an on and off again player, mostly I like to just relax and have a good time building stuff, I mainly lean towards medieval style builds.
Referrals:
hilltim1