• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Not sure if I need to put anything here or not, better safe than sorry I guess. Well uh, for starters this is the first server I have ever applied for a whitelist on, It always seemed like too much trouble to go through before but this server seems pretty interesting so I figured, why not?

I legitimately don't know if I've ever been banned anywhere, Temp-Bans maybe, but I haven't ever been Perma-Banned. I don't play on very many servers and aside from an occasional argument I stay out of trouble. At the very least I know I haven't been banned for any serious rule breaking before, I'm too lazy to bother with cheating, too many downloads.

I mostly just got bored with the game, I'm trying to get back into it and find some fun stuff to do. If you need any more info or you find anything you have questions about I'll do my best to provide answers. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

After spending a half an hour writing this out and making sure I didn't over clutter it with stupid rambling, I realize I forgot to include some of my builds, and, a decent reason as to why I'm applying.

Well at the very least here are a few screens of some of my creations, nothing too fancy, but I'm still quite proud of most of my works. I do hope to be able to have fun playing with you all here, even if it's just off and on, it's always good to make friends doing something you enjoy.

Attachments

• 2013-03-24_20.07.39.png
    2013-03-24_20.07.39.png
    490.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-01-03_01.07.05.png
    2014-01-03_01.07.05.png
    396.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2014-01-03_01.02.33.png
    2014-01-03_01.02.33.png
    345.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2011-10-23_13.32.30.png
    2011-10-23_13.32.30.png
    642.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2013-09-08_20.25.04.png
    2013-09-08_20.25.04.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Not sure if I need to put anything here or not, better safe than sorry I guess. Well uh, for starters this is the first server I have ever applied for a whitelist on, It always seemed like too much trouble to go through before but this server seems pretty interesting so I figured, why not?

I legitimately don't know if I've ever been banned anywhere, Temp-Bans maybe, but I haven't ever been Perma-Banned. I don't play on very many servers and aside from an occasional argument I stay out of trouble. At the very least I know I haven't been banned for any serious rule breaking before, I'm too lazy to bother with cheating, too many downloads.

I mostly just got bored with the game, I'm trying to get back into it and find some fun stuff to do. If you need any more info or you find anything you have questions about I'll do my best to provide answers. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

After spending a half an hour writing this out and making sure I didn't over clutter it with stupid rambling, I realize I forgot to include some of my builds, and, a decent reason as to why I'm applying.

Well at the very least here are a few screens of some of my creations, nothing too fancy, but I'm still quite proud of most of my works. I do hope to be able to have fun playing with you all here, even if it's just off and on, it's always good to make friends doing something you enjoy.
~~~Reviewing~~~

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6

Accepted! I encourage to Subscribe and Follow us! Helps us grow.

M

Minerforever23

IGN:minerforever23
Location | Time zone:Florida
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC:
2 weeks
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?engineer and I'll be a dreadknight
Do you have or use Teamspeak?
No and no
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Why do you want to join:to belong What can you give to us, as a community:hard work and loyalty
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:Sorry don't feel comfortable to do that
Referrals:None