• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD]Aetherius Dominion - Kingdom - Neutral

sykzx

Dirt
IGN: Sykzx.
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application : http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47764/#post-379920
How long have you been on HC: About 2 weeks.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can get it.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I want to play with my good friend Bighappy227.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel
What can you give to us, as a community: Positive attitude
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with not against teammates
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun : Definitely not.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did.
Tell us about yourself: I have played WoW for a few years and im looking for a new mmo to play with bighappy227
Referrals: Bighappy227

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Sykzx.
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application : http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47764/#post-379920
How long have you been on HC: About 2 weeks.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can get it.
Why do you want to join: I want to play with my good friend Bighappy227.
What can you give to us, as a community: Positive attitude
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Choose the town you wish to join (Volantis, Prometheus, Sentinel, or Hyperion)
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with not against teammates
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun : Definitely not.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Just did.
Tell us about yourself: I have played WoW for a few years and im looking for a new mmo to play with bighappy227
Accepted! Check your inbox!

Goalieguy13

Stone
IGN: Goalieguy13
Location | Time zone: USA, Central

Link to your whitelist application: Already whitelisted way long ago but here's proof:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36360 (very bottom of the page)

How long have you been on HC: 2 years I think, I did a PE for veteran, now awaiting approval/discussion over it.

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes, but I have a mic so no worries.

What towns have you been in: I have no idea really, I think I was in one called Sentinel a while back ago, and another one with some friends, but other than that it's been too long

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Left the first one due to lack of players, I think that was the one with my friend. Played for a long time and slowly left the server, never really left the towns.

Why do you want to join: I'm wanting to get back into Herocraft and Bighappy227 told me about this Kingdom so I checked it out.

What can you give to us, as a community: Since my classes have reset I can be whatever you may need me to be.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do indeed.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing Nice because I hate it when kids try to troll and such, just ruins the fun. :/

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: They'll make it a challenge which makes the game more fun, I can't see any reason why they would.

Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I've liked this post and I am Watching it.

Tell us about yourself: I've played Minecraft for like 4 years, and HC for like 2. I do a lot of Roleplaying, and I love Roman history but those are different topics. I just a casual dude, I'm funny (or at least I'd like to think so) and I just want to play the game for the fun of it.

Referrals: Some of the friends from the app, xDlillexD, victor_zomg, CaptianJF1, just trustworthy players, also Bighappy227 from the Kingdom.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Goalieguy13
Location | Time zone: USA, Central
Link to your whitelist application: Already whitelisted way long ago but here's proof:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36360 (very bottom of the page)
How long have you been on HC: 2 years I think, I did a PE for veteran, now awaiting approval/discussion over it.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes, but I have a mic so no worries.
What towns have you been in: I have no idea really, I think I was in one called Sentinel a while back ago, and another one with some friends, but other than that it's been too long

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Left the first one due to lack of players, I think that was the one with my friend. Played for a long time and slowly left the server, never really left the towns.
Why do you want to join: I'm wanting to get back into Herocraft and Bighappy227 told me about this Kingdom so I checked it out.
What can you give to us, as a community: Since my classes have reset I can be whatever you may need me to be.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do indeed.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing Nice because I hate it when kids try to troll and such, just ruins the fun. :/
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: They'll make it a challenge which makes the game more fun, I can't see any reason why they would.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I've liked this post and I am Watching it.
Tell us about yourself: I've played Minecraft for like 4 years, and HC for like 2. I do a lot of Roleplaying, and I love Roman history but those are different topics. I just a casual dude, I'm funny (or at least I'd like to think so) and I just want to play the game for the fun of it.
Referrals: Some of the friends from the app, xDlillexD, victor_zomg, CaptianJF1, just trustworthy players, also Bighappy227 from the Kingdom.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Velenne
Location | Time zone: US Central
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/velenne-app.48059/
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to be a part of a successful community, plan fun events, learn more about the game.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an adept minecraft player, mature, fun-loving and a leader.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Prima Nocte, no wait, specialize your secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respecting the spirit of the rules as opposed to simply the letter of them.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: As long as I'm properly hazed, we're good.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Er...eh... hold on........ yes. Yes I have.
Tell us about yourself: I tend to get embroiled in politics of wherever I am. Politics are fun, building is fun, being the best at something is the most fun. I'm a pretty affable dude, difficult to offend, easy to get along with.
Referrals: William Jefferson Clinton.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Velenne
Location | Time zone: US Central
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/velenne-app.48059/
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
Why do you want to join: I'd like to be a part of a successful community, plan fun events, learn more about the game.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm an adept minecraft player, mature, fun-loving and a leader.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Prima Nocte, no wait, specialize your secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respecting the spirit of the rules as opposed to simply the letter of them.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: As long as I'm properly hazed, we're good.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Er...eh... hold on........ yes. Yes I have.
Tell us about yourself: I tend to get embroiled in politics of wherever I am. Politics are fun, building is fun, being the best at something is the most fun. I'm a pretty affable dude, difficult to offend, easy to get along with.
Referrals: William Jefferson Clinton.

_JimmyJ368

Dirt
Application
IGN: _JimmyJ368
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: I paid for my whitelist..
How long have you been on HC: just a few hours but i really enjoy it so far.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have teamspeak and able to use.
What towns have you been in: None..
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: You have an incredible description and information about your town and it is rather fascinating to me.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'd like to take my time to choose if thats ok.
What can you give to us, as a community: Besides myself? Just a decent person with a lot of MC experience.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do and Yes i do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Well one of them is paying for my own plot.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with my team and not against it... I find that to be a big problem most of the time.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not that i can forsee
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet but doing so just after i hit this button hehe
Tell us about yourself: Well, I am on christmas vacation so ill be on quite a bit.. Im 26 work heavy construction and i work A LOT so.. I won't be on a whole lot during the week but my weekends ill be here for sure! I have a 4 month old son his name is Gabriel and hes the most amazing thing ive created. Other than that i just love minecraft been playing for a very long time..
Referrals: None but Bighappy227 did mention applying and gave me this link! friendly guy btw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need a signature made post a request on this thread.
Signatures, use if you want them.
@WitchOnaRampage
WitchyTag5_zpsf000809f.png

@BrusLi44
fZguEZb.png

@wailingrl
wailing_zps2f034289.png

@Trist95
trist_zps554466ca.png

@Rumblestikk
rumble_zpse468945f.png

@northeaster345
north_zps282baf1b.png

@MichaelRL
michael_zpsd88426da.png

@Jonsoon
jonsoon_zps37c2db80.png

@Johnbaur
johnbaur_zps2b5f772b.png

@LinkEiyu
linkeiyu_zpsad00fda0.png

@leftovers5
leftovers_zps203e9108.png

@Dreadniah
DreadTag2_zpsb87b2b8c.png

@Oudaiesty
oudaiesty_zps37d2f43a.png

@Carbash
carbash_zps1193869b.png

@TrueCorruptor
truecorrupter_zpsec828ab8.png

@earthbinder1121
earth_zps00e26855.png

@Shanok576
shanok_zps41eb0b57.png

@Kyshfyr123
kyshfyre_zpsfcb83292.png

@BaBomba
babomba_zps370d457f.png

@PewPewPewLasers
pewpew_zps095e5743.png

@DiastoliConduit
diastoli_zps6ba8d5a4.png

@Leo2596
leo_zps876055fb.png

@EzMac2099
ezmac_zpsf7218d62.png

@DuskWolfMC
dusk_zpsd20bc154.png

@dast101
dast_zps4e41e530.png

@xchrisbeftwx
xchris_zpsd5e0d2d4.png

@Nashah
nashah_zps8ba8f343.png

@Dogrules23
dogrules_zps5f4e5865.png

I am also making skins to township members and perhaps others as time permits!
Please post below if you would like a custom skin made!
comparison_zps1a617e42.png

EldryImage_zps5ddf4252.png
Regal10_zps511459b3.png
Nameless_zps6336bad2.png
FireAngelSkin2_zps0f2fbeec.png
Multi_zpsa2e594ca.png

canvas_zps04431ded.png

canvas2_zps9a906fc3.png

canvas1_zps9aa53e23.png
[/quote]

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: _JimmyJ368
Location | Time zone: Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: I paid for my whitelist..
How long have you been on HC: just a few hours but i really enjoy it so far.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have teamspeak and able to use.
What towns have you been in: None..
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: You have an incredible description and information about your town and it is rather fascinating to me.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'd like to take my time to choose if thats ok.
What can you give to us, as a community: Besides myself? Just a decent person with a lot of MC experience.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do and Yes i do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Well one of them is paying for my own plot.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with my team and not against it... I find that to be a big problem most of the time.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not that i can forsee
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Not yet but doing so just after i hit this button hehe
Tell us about yourself: Well, I am on christmas vacation so ill be on quite a bit.. Im 26 work heavy construction and i work A LOT so.. I won't be on a whole lot during the week but my weekends ill be here for sure! I have a 4 month old son his name is Gabriel and hes the most amazing thing ive created. Other than that i just love minecraft been playing for a very long time..
Referrals: None but Bighappy227 did mention applying and gave me this link! friendly guy btw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need a signature made post a request on this thread.
Signatures, use if you want them.

I am also making skins to township members and perhaps others as time permits!
Please post below if you would like a custom skin made!
comparison_zps1a617e42.png

EldryImage_zps5ddf4252.png
Regal10_zps511459b3.png
Nameless_zps6336bad2.png
FireAngelSkin2_zps0f2fbeec.png
Multi_zpsa2e594ca.png

canvas_zps04431ded.png

canvas2_zps9a906fc3.png

canvas1_zps9aa53e23.png
[/quote]

ENTRY APPLICATION

IGN:
Togabattosai
Location | Time zone: PCT
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1
How long have you been on HC: roughly 3 weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: Sparta
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Lack of activity when i am on
Why do you want to join: Looks to be active and holds the potential for self expansion
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Hyperion
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide a friendly disposition, as well as aid in construction and defense.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Personally the lack of scamming, Previously being a Faction leader on another server i find the honor of trading to be one of the highest needed qualities on a server. Far too many scammers.. (I enjoy ridding the server of them if only for a little while after they rage quit)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I do not believe that any will hinder my entertainment.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now!
Tell us about yourself: Well Not much to say really, I run a business in my real life time, I was previously on Tagcraft minecraft server i ran one of the largest factions on it. (Brotherhood) I left due to many reasons mostly the work load of managing 150 people at once.. Became more work then fun. In my downtime i play minecraft as well as Air-soft. Not much else to say really.
I look forward to speaking with you all provided i am accepted.

Application
IGN: Thomas_Nydan
Location | Time zone: PST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/thomas_nydan-whitelist-app.41464/
How long have you been on HC: A few months just before map reset...
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes i can use teamspeak no dont have a mic...
What towns have you been in: Amegakure, Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Amegakure i left because it went inactive
Why do you want to join: I need a town that can help me learn more about herocraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: A decent fighter with some maturity.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: spec into a full class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft almost every day and pvp is the main reason i play
Referrals: RagingDragon

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
ENTRY APPLICATION
IGN: Togabattosai
Location | Time zone: PCT
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1
How long have you been on HC: roughly 3 weeks
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
What towns have you been in: Sparta
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Lack of activity when i am on
Why do you want to join: Looks to be active and holds the potential for self expansion
What can you give to us, as a community: I can provide a friendly disposition, as well as aid in construction and defense.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
Personally the lack of scamming, Previously being a Faction leader on another server i find the honor of trading to be one of the highest needed qualities on a server. Far too many scammers.. (I enjoy ridding the server of them if only for a little while after they rage quit)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I do not believe that any will hinder my entertainment.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now!
Tell us about yourself: Well Not much to say really, I run a business in my real life time, I was previously on Tagcraft minecraft server i ran one of the largest factions on it. (Brotherhood) I left due to many reasons mostly the work load of managing 150 people at once.. Became more work then fun. In my downtime i play minecraft as well as Air-soft. Not much else to say really.
I look forward to speaking with you all provided i am accepted.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Thomas_Nydan
Location | Time zone: PST
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/thomas_nydan-whitelist-app.41464/
How long have you been on HC: A few months just before map reset...
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes i can use teamspeak no dont have a mic...
What towns have you been in: Amegakure, Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Amegakure i left because it went inactive
Why do you want to join: I need a town that can help me learn more about herocraft.
What can you give to us, as a community: A decent fighter with some maturity.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: spec into a full class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No
Tell us about yourself: I play minecraft almost every day and pvp is the main reason i play
Referrals: RagingDragon

ShameJax

Stone
Application
IGN: Jax973
Location | Time zone: Michigan, US Eastern Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jax973s-whitelist-application.48229/
How long have you been on HC: I just joined today, but I am not a noob, I've been playing MC since 1.2.5, and I've played on a server with the "Heroes" plugin called A'thery's Ascended.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, and no, my parents would just think it's weird, but I can type rather fast.
What towns have you been in: Null (I just joined HeroCraft)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Null
Why do you want to join: I am look for a good town, and I asked in recruitment chat and VIzzirgrizzIV
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm not sure, I really just need to meet the people and the community. But I think Volantis

What can you give to us, as a community: I am a rather good builder and I am devoted. I am ok at pvp and I am rather helpful!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of Course
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Reach tier two, or point of specalization.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respect the server rules, but more that that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I don't think so.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am what is the common term of "Nerd" I am in double advanced classes in math and science. I pass my free time by gaming, mainly minecraft.
Referrals: Null

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Jax973
Location | Time zone: Michigan, US Eastern Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jax973s-whitelist-application.48229/
How long have you been on HC: I just joined today, but I am not a noob, I've been playing MC since 1.2.5, and I've played on a server with the "Heroes" plugin called A'thery's Ascended.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, and no, my parents would just think it's weird, but I can type rather fast.
What towns have you been in: Null (I just joined HeroCraft)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Null
Why do you want to join: I am look for a good town, and I asked in recruitment chat and VIzzirgrizzIV
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: I'm not sure, I really just need to meet the people and the community. But I think Volantis
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a rather good builder and I am devoted. I am ok at pvp and I am rather helpful!
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of Course
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Reach tier two, or point of specalization.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Respect the server rules, but more that that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I don't think so.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am what is the common term of "Nerd" I am in double advanced classes in math and science. I pass my free time by gaming, mainly minecraft.
Referrals: Null
Denied. PM me if you wish to know the reason.

cata101

TNT
IGN:cata101
Location | Time zone: GMT+2
Link to your whitelist application:I post that on other forum long time ago..I am a veteran and playing since 2011-2012
How long have you been on HC: 2-3 years
What towns have you been in:I wasn't in any town on this map
Why did you leave them (if applicable):-
Why do you want to join:Because i heard its cool and i want to help the town and the people from there.+I'm a hobo
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
What can you give to us, as a community:Everything i have and i will have(help at fights and other things).
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:Hmm,idk really
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Yes
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I like to playe League Of Legends and minecraft.I am friendly and I like to have fun! :D

Last edited:

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: epicwin324
Location | Time zone: California - GMT-8
Link to your whitelist application: I can't find it!!!!!!
How long have you been on HC: 2+ years on and off
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have it and can use a mic.
What towns have you been in: That one Leftovers was in charge of. (I forget). Oblivion before that, and District 101 way back when.
Why do you want to join: I'm not sure if he remembers me, but I watched Eldrylars PvP with his cleric often on the previous map, and more or less know him. I like the structure and design of the towns, and am hoping for a township that can help me regain my interest in Herocraft once again.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: A personable person, who's always friendly, willing to help, and be a friendly face in the community. I'm a Minecraft veteran, and have learned many different techniques to build structures that I'll always be glad to employ when aiding the township.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team and not against it, because after playing video games for years, I've learned that under the pressure of defeat teammates often loose sight of who is there to help, and get angry at everyone. I for one have always hated this phenomenon, and would try my best to prevent it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. A friendly community environment creates more ground for fun than anything else.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now
Tell us about yourself: My name is Epic, I'm an alcoholi- whoops, wrong meeting. Anyway, I'm just a friendly gamer who loves to have a good time without devoting TOO much time to a game. I've plaid Minecraft for a long time, along with other games like World of Warcraft (very briefly), Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends (Still play it! Add Immpure), and various other console games. However whenever I play Minecraft I've particularly enjoyed playing on this server for the combination of building, PvP, and RPG systems that are implemented. I used to PvP nonstop, but once my angry tween hormones settled I realized that I enjoy creating large-scale projects much more, so I hope I can partake in much of that.
Referrals: Leftovers5, Eldrylars (Here's to hoping they remember me)

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:cata101
Location | Time zone: GMT+2
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: 2-3 years
What towns have you been in:I wasn't in any town on this map
Why did you leave them (if applicable):-
Why do you want to join:Because i heard its cool and i want to help the town and the people from there.+I'm a hobo
What town are you interested in joining after graduation:
What can you give to us, as a community:Everything i have and i will have(help at fights and other things).
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:Hmm,idk really
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Yes
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I like to playe League Of Legends and minecraft.I am friendly and I like to have fun! :D
forgot to post the link to your whitelist application

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: epicwin324
Location | Time zone: California - GMT-8
Link to your whitelist application: I can't find it!!!!!!
How long have you been on HC: 2+ years on and off
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I have it and can use a mic.
What towns have you been in: That one Leftovers was in charge of. (I forget). Oblivion before that, and District 101 way back when.
Why do you want to join: I'm not sure if he remembers me, but I watched Eldrylars PvP with his cleric often on the previous map, and more or less know him. I like the structure and design of the towns, and am hoping for a township that can help me regain my interest in Herocraft once again.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis or Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: A personable person, who's always friendly, willing to help, and be a friendly face in the community. I'm a Minecraft veteran, and have learned many different techniques to build structures that I'll always be glad to employ when aiding the township.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing with your team and not against it, because after playing video games for years, I've learned that under the pressure of defeat teammates often loose sight of who is there to help, and get angry at everyone. I for one have always hated this phenomenon, and would try my best to prevent it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. A friendly community environment creates more ground for fun than anything else.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I have now
Tell us about yourself: My name is Epic, I'm an alcoholi- whoops, wrong meeting. Anyway, I'm just a friendly gamer who loves to have a good time without devoting TOO much time to a game. I've plaid Minecraft for a long time, along with other games like World of Warcraft (very briefly), Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends (Still play it! Add Immpure), and various other console games. However whenever I play Minecraft I've particularly enjoyed playing on this server for the combination of building, PvP, and RPG systems that are implemented. I used to PvP nonstop, but once my angry tween hormones settled I realized that I enjoy creating large-scale projects much more, so I hope I can partake in much of that.
Referrals: Leftovers5, Eldrylars (Here's to hoping they remember me)
Denied. PM me if you wish to know the reason.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Greetings i was wondering if you could tell me more about AD Permits and how an individual applies for one? I am referring to the permit mentioned in rule one.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Greetings i was wondering if you could tell me more about AD Permits and how an individual applies for one? I am referring to the permit mentioned in rule one.

Protectorates are those who are very friendly with AD as a whole who have interest in participating but at the same time not being in the townships themselves.
As I am sure you can imagine, these are used relatively rarely but can work in some scenarios.