• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AC- The Academy [Honorable Neutral|19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to leave this guild because i dont get on when you guys get on and it wont let me into the chat channel ether the password I was given was wrong or I am not allowed in and I dont get on herocraft very much so ill be leaving bye.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Im going to leave this guild because i dont get on when you guys get on and it wont let me into the chat channel ether the password I was given was wrong or I am not allowed in and I dont get on herocraft very much so ill be leaving bye.
Well, if that's what you want to do. Feel free to return later on.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
NOPE
But you dudes are Masters, so I guess effectively pretty much. :U No rebellions against the old older while I'm gone though. Or when I'm back. Or before I'm gone.

nJorby

TNT
IGN: nJorby
Current/Mastered Classes: warrior/ crafter i will be specing smithy or farming
Current/Mastered Professions:noe
Current Township:Altum
Past Guild Experience:AoA on the old map
Why do you want to join the Academy?:i want some good group of people to help and hang out with.
Do you want to be excluded from any particular Team?:

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I edited the application a bit. I've been meaning to do this for a while. :)
@Dazureus - For when you get back in a week, could you add this in to the OP? I'll also be revising the member list some, along with doing a member activity check.​
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
IGN:
Age|Time Zone:
Whitelist Date:
Current Combat|Mastered Combat:
Current Prof|Mastered Prof:
Current Township:
Past Guilds:
Why do you wish to join The Academy?:
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: <Work|Merc|Lore> (cross out those that do not apply)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: EtKEnn
Age|Time Zone: 13, 14 in 3 weeks. GMT +1
Whitelist Date: Nov 1. 2011
Current Combat|Mastered Combat: Samurai|Warrior, Samurai
Current Prof|Mastered Prof: Merchant|Crafter
Current Township: Owner of New Canterlot
Past Guilds: The Academy, HellRiders, Los Bandidos, The Templars
Why do you wish to join The Academy?: Because I know many members already. (TheMormon, Upb34t, TheAzian, Madsplatter, Sigpit, xexorian-babe (Currently banned :() and Dielan-poo)
Which Guild teams do you wish to join?: Mercenary

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
~Guidelines~
-Rule Zero: Follow server rules. If you break a server rule, even if it's not serious enough to get you banned, you are expelled from the guild.
-Rule One: The guild has a high standard of honor and respect. No trolling, no rage or improper behavior towards anybody on the server at all. You can steal and kill for your own purposes, but if you can't stay classy, you will be expelled.
-Rule Two: We are one community, working together. If you disrespect us in any way- taking advantage of our supplies or abusing our members- you can be punished. In the same vein, if somebody does you harm while you're with us you can inform Masters of the Academy and we can deal with compensation.
-Rule Three: When you're on the job, politics don't matter. You may elect to sit out on a certain job, and others can request not to have you, but once you're working with us you may not attack uninvolved parties unprovoked.
-Rule Four: You may be fined for breaking rules. If you refuse to pay a fine, you may then be expelled.
-Rule Five: Have fun! We're here to make Herocraft more interesting by improving the server, for others and for us too!
~Organization~
The guild is divided into 3 main ranks:

Acolytes- Basic members of the Academy. They may join in on whatever jobs they would like to. Acolytes who take initiative and really contribute can be upgraded to Devotee.

Devotees- Experienced members of the guild who may have specialized roles- They may be entrusted with access to a vault, or lead other members in jobs, or contribute to our Lore and documentation projects. A Devotee could also simply be a very reliable worker.

Master- A council member. They have a position of authority over Devotees and Acolytes, and may have their own specialized roles, but their main purpose is to discuss and plan the guild's direction with the Headmaster.
~Members~
(Grey names are either thought inactive or are no longer part of the guild, and do not go toward our member count)
-Special Positions-
Headmaster Dazureus- Sentinel
Founder Domitius- Sentinel

-Honorary Members-

Alator- Lorekeeper
gabizou - Sentinel
Kam744

-Masters-
Master Dielan9999- Sentinel
Master theazian- Zealot|Lorekeeper
Master TheMormon- Sentinel|Librarian

Master Upb34t

-Former Masters-
Master Kophka- Zealot
Master Madsplatter- Zealot

-Devotees-
Acherous- Zealot
Galaxial- Designer
st3pur308- Zealot/HQ Architect
strongholdx- Lorekeeper
~Inactive~​
-Acolytes-
drpepper1344
earpus96-Zealot
EtKEnn
lunar_izy
Nadastorm
Sigpit
Troppics
xexorian
~Inactive~​
Jloy1- Zealot
kurugi- Sentinel
PineappleChicken- Zealot
-Ex-Members-
Aanokint- Zealot
kevinlive
BigguthDickuth
donnymeyer- Zealot
Bluejack404-Zealot
Monhoji
Theodor1218
parkerjdude
Shadowatom
Detarbilate
Haxnn-Zealot
ironee212
Millejinta87- Zealot
qsa123456789
Wildarm5
WoleverEntun- Zealot
malarb
Oxea- Zealot
SlashaMastaZ
Watter_Bottle
ZaneChaos

-Expelled-
NDKOHSE

Not all done yet, but doing this to save my progress.
@EtKEnn , I'm thinking yes, but we'll see what my fellow Masters and HM Daz think.
EDIT:
*Cough*
@Dielan9999 @Dazureus @Upb34t

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
~Guidelines~
-Rule Zero: Follow server rules. If you break a server rule, even if it's not serious enough to get you banned, you are expelled from the guild.
-Rule One: The guild has a high standard of honor and respect. No trolling, no rage or improper behavior towards anybody on the server at all. You can steal and kill for your own purposes, but if you can't stay classy, you will be expelled.
-Rule Two: We are one community, working together. If you disrespect us in any way- taking advantage of our supplies or abusing our members- you can be punished. In the same vein, if somebody does you harm while you're with us you can inform Masters of the Academy and we can deal with compensation.
-Rule Three: When you're on the job, politics don't matter. You may elect to sit out on a certain job, and others can request not to have you, but once you're working with us you may not attack uninvolved parties unprovoked.
-Rule Four: You may be fined for breaking rules. If you refuse to pay a fine, you may then be expelled.
-Rule Five: Have fun! We're here to make Herocraft more interesting by improving the server, for others and for us too!
~Organization~
The guild is divided into 3 main ranks:

Acolytes- Basic members of the Academy. They may join in on whatever jobs they would like to. Acolytes who take initiative and really contribute can be upgraded to Devotee.

Devotees- Experienced members of the guild who may have specialized roles- They may be entrusted with access to a vault, or lead other members in jobs, or contribute to our Lore and documentation projects. A Devotee could also simply be a very reliable worker.

Master- A council member. They have a position of authority over Devotees and Acolytes, and may have their own specialized roles, but their main purpose is to discuss and plan the guild's direction with the Headmaster.
~Members~
(Grey names are either thought inactive or are no longer part of the guild, and do not go toward our member count)
-Special Positions-
Headmaster Dazureus- Sentinel
Founder Domitius- Sentinel

-Honorary Members-
Kam744
-Masters-
Master Dielan9999- Sentinel
Master TheMormon- Sentinel|Librarian
Master theazian- Zealot|Lorekeeper
Master Upb34t

-Former Masters-
Master Kophka- Zealot
Master Madsplatter- Zealot

-Devotees-
Acherous- Zealot
Galaxial- Designer
st3pur308- Zealot/HQ Architect
strongholdx- Lorekeeper
~Inactive~​
-Acolytes-
Alator- Lorekeeper
donnymeyer- Zealot
drpepper1344
earpus96-Zealot
kevinlive
lunar_izy
Monhoji
Nadastorm
parkerjdude
Shadowatom
Sigpit
Theodor1218
Troppics
xexorian
~Inactive~​
Bluejack404-Zealot
Jloy1- Zealot
kurugi- Sentinel
malarb
Oxea- Zealot
PineappleChicken- Zealot
SlashaMastaZ
Watter_Bottle
ZaneChaos
-Ex-Members-
Aanokint- Zealot
BigguthDickuth
Detarbilate
EtKEnn
Haxnn-Zealot
ironee212
Millejinta87- Zealot
qsa123456789
Wildarm5
WoleverEntun- Zealot

-Expelled-
NDKOHSE

Not all done yet, but doing this to save my progress.
@EtKEnn , I'm thinking yes, but we'll see what my fellow Masters and HM Daz think.
I've been a past member of AC. Thanks for your support though ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.